4

3rd Person P.O.V.

Yuri, Victor, Yurio, Bakugou and (Y/N) were sitting in front of the TV watching random shows. Mrs Katsuki came in with a boy. The boy had white hair on the right side and red hair one the left side. Upon entering the room the woman called for (Y/N).

"(Y/N) dear, someone is here asking for you. I let him in already." The woman said with a sweet voice

The (h/c) haired girl turned around and saw the bi-colored male. Her eyes widen upon meeting the mismatched eyes. Bakugou turned around to see who is was. Yuri, Victor and Yurio did too. Upon seeing him Bakugou got up and walked towards the bi-colored male.

"The fuck you're doing here half and half bastard?!" Bakugou shouted

"You know I'm here and I need to speak to (Y/N) not you." Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice.

"Well I don't care. Now get the fuck out before I beat the shit out of you." Bakugou said glaring at Todoroki.

"Uh (Y/N), who is this?" Yuri asked

"He's an asshole, that's all you need to know." Bakugou said

"Suki calm down. What do you need to tell me Todoroki?" (Y/N) asked

"Well the class wants to make a dance group together and they would like to make a figure skating group as well. The more groups we have, the more the Academy will help us. We want someone else to figure skate so we can have two different skaters or we can do a partner skating. Since you and I were the best at figure skating we want you to join us." Todoroki said

(Y/N) looked down and frowned.
"I would like to join the group but I can't." She said

"Huh?! Why not?! Is this because of what happened?! Jeez just get over it already!" Todoroki said getting angry

"No its not that. I don't want to tell you or explain it. Just tell the others that I can't and I'm sorry." (Y/N) said still looking down.

"Ugh, alright fine. I can't believe a simple incident makes you hate us. You should get over it. We already did otherwise I wouldn't even be here." Todoroki said annoyed. (Y/N) was still looking down. Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. Todoroki's words hurt her but she didn't want him to see her cry. Actually she didn't want anyone to see her cry. Bakugou saw how she was trying not to cry, even Yuri noticed.

"That's enough asshole. Just leave her alone already. You got your answer now leave and don't come back." Bakugou said glaring at Todoroki.

"Whatever. It was a waste of time coming here." Todoroki said still annoyed. He turned around and left.

"I'm not feeling well. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone." (Y/N) said. She got up with the help of Bakugou and started making her way to the room Mrs. Katsuki gave her. Bakugou just saw as she left. Yuri was even more curious of what had happened during the time (Y/N) was gone.

"Hey could you tell me what he meant by 'getting over it'?" Yuri asked Bakugou hoping to get some answers.

"Its best if she tell you. Could you tell her I left to get my stuff and that I will be back soon?" Bakugou asked

"Uh sure. Where are your stuff, if you don't mind me asking?" Yuri asked

"They're back at the Academy's dorm. I came here for a short amount of time but I made a decision to stay here with her. Or at least until she gets better." Bakugou said.

"When are you leaving?" Victor asked

"Right now. Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Bakugou said. Yuri nodded. Bakugou then headed out of the building. He got in his car and drove to the Academy.

It was about a three hour long drive, but he arrived at the Academy's dorm. Or at least the dorm his class and he was staying in. He noticed that Todoroki's car was already parked. He got out and headed inside.

~a few minutes ago~
Todoroki's p.o.v.
I was pissed. I was forced to make a three hour long trip and gained nothing in return. They said she would agree but they were wrong.

I got out of my car and walked up the steps to the dorm building and got inside. Upon arriving my classmates turned to me.

"So how did it go?"
"Did you find her?"
"Were you able to convince her?"
Was a few of the questions I was asked.

"Yea I found her. It didn't go as planed she denied. Bakugou was there with her." I said in my monotone voice

"So Kachan did know where she was." Midoriya said

"Why did she deny?" Iida asked

"I don't know. She said she didn't want to say and that she was sorry." I said trying not to get even more pissed.

"Its probably because of what happened. Is she still not over it?" Yaoyorozu asked

"She didn't say anything about that. She just said she didn't want to and she didn't want to explain why or tell me." I said to them.

"She said she couldn't. Get it right half and half. There is a difference between I don't want to and I can't." Bakugou said. Everyone turned to look at him.

"When did you get here?" I asked

"Like a minute ago." Bakugou said

"We didn't even hear the door open or close." Sero said

"Why did you lie about (Y/N)'s whereabouts when we asked you?" Iida asked Bakugou.

"Cause I fucking felt like it."

"Hey Kachan you said that she said she couldn't. Why is that?" Midoriya asked

"I won't tell you shit. If you wanna know ask her." He said. He started making his way to the elevators.

"Yo Bakubro where you going? You just got here." Kirishima asked him

"To get my shit cause I'm leaving."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled except me

"Got a problem with it?" Bakugou said.

"Why are you leaving? We need you in our group." Kaminari asked

"Hey half and half, since your stupid ass don't know the difference between I can't and don't want to I'll show you the difference." Bakugou told me

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked in my monotone voice.

"(N/N) *nickname* said she can't join the stupid group. I don't want to. So now fuck off." Bakugou said flicking me off and walking into the elevator.

'The hell? Wait, why can't (Y/N) join the group?'