2

(A/n
I forgot to mention that there will be foul language in this book. Since this book is also a BNHA fanfic Bakugou will appear. So just a warning for you.

3rd person p.o.v.

It was the next day, morning to be exact. Yuri, Victor and Yurio were eating breakfast. Then (Y/N) came in, she was walking very slow with a walking stick. Her legs barley moved. Yuri's mom then went out to help her sit down and gave her breakfast. She thanked the woman and thanked for her food before she started eating.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Yuri called out for his friend.

"Yea?" She replied

"Would you like to come with Yurio, Victor and me to the ice rink today?"

"Uh sure. I don't have anything else to do. Plus my therapy appointment isn't till next week." She replied happy

"Alright then."

They continued eating their meal. After they were done Yurio took the plates to the dishwasher. Yuri and Victor helped (Y/N) stand up and Yuri handed her walking stick. Yurio came back and they were ready to leave.

The walk to the rink was long considering (Y/N) had some difficulty walking. She cursed herself for being slow and holding the three boys back on a day of skating. Once they arrived (Y/N) sat down with the help of Yuri. Yurio and Victor then left to get their skates, leaving Yurio and (Y/N) alone.

"Sorry for being so slow. You could've made it here minutes ago." (Y/N) apologized looking down at her legs.

"Its alright I guess. Hey have I seen you somewhere? You look familiar but I don't know from where?" Yurio asked. He wanted to know from where he saw her before.

"I don't know. I mean I don't think I've met you before yesterday. Plus I doubt we saw each other at any skating competitions." (Y/N) said wondering if she had seen the blond boy before.

"And why is that? Didn't piggy say you were a figure skater?" Yurio asked confused from what the (H/C) hair girl said.

"Well I skated in separate competitions. I skated against other schools." The girl replied remembering the times she skated. (Idk how figure skating goes but just go with it. Its important to the plot).

"What school did you skate for?" Yurio asked.

"I skated for UA Dance Academy." (Y/N) replied.

"Huh? But I thought that academy was dancing. I don't see how they had figure skating." The blond boy asked getting confused by the second.

"They count figure skating as dancing since you basically dance on the ice." The girl replied

"Hey Yurio aren't you going to skate?" Victor asked the blond as he started putting his skates on.

"Yea I am!" The blond shouted and went to get his skates.

The three started skating once they all had their skates on. (Y/N) sat the closest she could to see them. She watched them moved along the ice. Watching them reminded her of when she was still skating about a year ago. She kept remembering and then she thought of him. Thinking about him made a tear fall from her eye. She got her walking stick and got up. She took a while getting up but she did it. She told the boys she was headed to the bathroom. She got there and she couldn't help the tears falling from her eyes. After a while she stopped crying and splashed water on her face. She did her best to look as if nothing happened. She was trying so hard not to think of him but the harder she tried the more she failed. Eventually she stopped and decided to head out. Upon leaving the restroom she heard a commotion coming from the lobby. She decided to take a look. Upon seeing the commotion she got shocked.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I gasped as I saw who was causing a ruckus at the lobby. Of course there would be a commotion.

"Just tell me where she is dammit!"

"I'm sorry but I can't. If you don't tell me how you know her I won't tell you a think about her." Yuuko told the angry blond

"Hey Suki. What bring you here?" I asked making them look at me

"You know him?" Yuuko asked me. I nodded and smiled

"Dumb ass, why didn't you tell me you were back in Japan? And stop calling me that." Bakugou said looking at me. I smiled in return

"Well you didn't ask me. And I like calling you Suki is there something wrong with it? Midoriya calls you Kachan and you don't have a problem with it." I said faking a pout.

"Don't fucking bring that nerd up. So what if I didn't ask you, your ass should of told me either way." Suki said getting mad at the mention of Midoriya's name

"How did you know where I was anyways?" I asked curious on how this angry hedgehog found me.

"You're a dumb ass. I saw your Instagram. You posted a fucking food pic yesterday with the caption 'yummy food is always found here in Japan'." Suki said holding up his phone

"Hey at least you knew where I was." I said looking at him smiling like I had done something great.

"Yeah but what pisses me off is that I found out from a fucking food pic. Of all the ways I could of found out it was fucking food." Suki said getting angrier and he started walking towards me. His eyes then looked down at my hand. He stared at my hand for a while. I was confused until I noticed what he was looking at.

"You like my walking stick?" I said picking up the item and holding it up for him to see.

"So its that bad?" He asked calming down a bit. I looked down and nodded my head.

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked him refusing to look at him.

"The fucking half and half bastard is looking for you. So I decided to look for you and find you first. Whenever he does find you I can just tell him to fuck off." He said. I looked up at him tears trying to escape my eyes.

"Why is he looking for me?" I asked

(A/n
I hoped u liked this chapter. I'm sorry if Yurio was a bit out of character. Also sorry if at some point Bakugou is also out of character. But yes u dear reader is Bakugou's friend and also part of the Bakusquad. Anyways ignore any miss spelled words and see you next time