67

Silence and pitch black. That was his view. After seeing her get hit by that truck it was as he went blind and deaf.

"Such a tragedy." A voice said. He turned and saw her

The old lady he meet outside (Y/N)'s house.

"Why can I see you? I've been told you died. Maybe I'm dead or something?" Todoroki said more to himself.

"I'll have you know that's quite rude to say to an elderly. But you've been told correctly. I'm dead, and by many years. I just came to tell you about her. Don't be scared."

"How can I not be?"

"You've been through stuff just like everyone else. You decide what you want now. You know its not everyday a spirit visits you to help."

"But after what I've done she probably tolerates me because she's a good person."

"And that's what makes her an incredible person. Even after everything she still has a good heart. Just like you."

"How can you say that? I'm not good "

"Child. You saved her from that truck that day. You stood up for Minako when that woman was being rude. You know now who is a good person to have around and who to avoid."

"But, she's gone now."

"That was a dream."

"I don't mean that, I mean she left to who knows where."

"She'll come back, she always does."

"So what should I do?"

"Whatever you want kid."

3rd person p.o.v

6 months after (Y/N) left Yuri moved out of the hot springs and moved in with Victor in Russia. The two come back every summer and help out in the hot springs.

A week after (Y/N) left Bakugo started investigating where she left to but wasn't able to find much. A month after that he decided to visit (Y/N)'s dad who was still in prison.

"I see my daughter has some handsome friends."

"I don't think you can call her that. You lost those privileges years ago. I just came to ask if there are any sort of medical records you know of about (Y/N) or her mom?"

"Well if they're still there, they are in a folder in our old house."

"*Tch* that place is falling. So yea not helpful at all. And its all thanks to you."

"I know I've been a bad father but please if I may ask of you, take care of her will you?"

"Even if you didn't ask, that was always my plan."

Two months after (Y/N) left he decided to rebuild the old (L/N) residency. He felt like when she came back she would need a home to live in. He also decided to get a new shrine made and to keep most of the old decorations. He cleaned up the place but never found the medical records. Those records would of been helpful in findings her. Perhaps she went to a doctor her mom once did. Todoroki found out about the reconstruction of the place and wanted to help. Bakugo would yell at him to fuck off but Todoroki never did. Eventually Bakugo got tired of fighting him and let him pitch in. It took a year to rebuild the house. After it was done he went by to clean the place and make sure it was in great condition. He even put up any photos he found.

As for Todoroki, he didn't go back to UA after (Y/N) left. He stayed a month in the hospital and then went to ask Yuri's mom if she had a room he could use meanwhile he found an apartment. He decided to work at the hot springs and retired from skating. He helped in the reconstruction of the (L/N) residency with money. He decided to stay because when she came back this would be the place she would come back to. Although he cringed at the name since he said Katsuki every time a guest would arrive.

Two years after (Y/N) left.

Todoroki was working at the hot springs. He was cleaning the counter when he heard the bell ring.

"Welcome to Yu Topia Katsuki how may I help you?" He said and looked up at the guest. His eyes widen in shock at the person in front of him.

She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She smiled. "Well hello Todoroki."

He stood there not knowing what to say. He didn't know if he was dreaming or not. If it was he didn't want to wake up.

"(Y/N) is it really you?" He asked in shock.

"The one and only!" She said with a smile. He immediately got out from behind the counter and gave her a hug. She was shocked from his reaction but still hugged back.

"I need to tell you what I should have long ago. Please hear me out and don't leave again." He said and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Go ahead, I'll listen even if they're lies." (Y/N) said as tears also fell from her eyes. He's always been nice then mean again, so she knew this Todoroki was never going to come back again. She wants to believe him but its happened before. Upon hearing her words Todoroki started crying more and let go of her. He bowed to the floor to show he wasn't going to tell lies.

"I'm very sorry for everything I've done. For all the pain and all the suffering you've been through. You needed someone with you yet I pushed you away. I don't deserve your forgiveness but I just need you to hear me. I know what I've done cant be fixed or undone. I'm only hoping that saving you made up for less than what I've done. Saving you wasn't for forgiveness it was a way to be better. I'll do as you say even if that means never seeing you again." Todoroki said, his tears kept coming and his bow never left the floor.

(Y/N) was in shock and quickly got down next to Todoroki and got him to sit up.

"I appreciate your sincere apology. I'm only hoping that you don't take it back like in the past. You have no idea how much it hurt when you did. It only made me believe that you only knew how to tell lies. Yet here you are once again trying to be better." (Y/N) said.

"I'm very sorry." He kept saying still crying. "I left UA. I left those people behind. They were only part of my attitude. I cant blame it only on them. I had the decision on my actions and choose the wrong one. Please believe me when I say I am truly sorry and I don't expect you to forgive me."

"You're right. I cant forgive you, not now at least. I cant say everything is alright cause it isn't. I also need to make sure you won't take your word back. However, I hope that in the future I can forgive you." (Y/N) told him.

Todoroki looked at her and smiled, tears still flowing. She started to cry again, hopeful that this time everything will be different.