13

Todoroki's p.o.v.

*CRASH*

I quickly opened my eyes sitting up in the process. 'Just a dream.' I rubbed my eyes a little and saw that the time was 12:45 am. I saw that everyone else was sleeping so I decided to go back to sleep.

*CRASH*
"OH SHIT!"

I quickly sat up again when I heard a crash coming from the kitchen. I recognize that voice. I got up and quietly got out of the room and headed towards the kitchen. When I got there I saw (Y/N) picking up glass shards from the counter.

"Ouch!" (Y/N) exclaimed since she got cut with a piece of glass. Her finger started bleeding.

"Tch, be careful next time. Where do you guys keep a first aid kit?" I said scolding her. She jumped in surprise when I spoke up. She hadn't noticed me before.

"Its uh, over there." She said nervously and pointed to a cabinet. I went to where she pointed and got the first aid kit out. I walked over to (Y/N) and started treating her wound.

"Sorry for scaring you earlier." I apologized.

"Its alright. What are you doing up this late?" She asked me.

"I woke up when I heard a noise. Please be careful next time, luckily it was your finger that got hurt. It would of been worse if your foot got hurt." I said worried. "So what about you? Why are you up this late?" I asked (Y/N). I finished up treating her wound and went to put the first aid kit up.

"I got thirsty so I came here for a glass of water. However the glass was slippery that it fell on the counter." She said. She was about to continue picking up the glass when I stopped her.

"Don't pick that up, you already got hurt. Let me do it." I said.

"I can do it myself." She protested. I ignored her and picked it up. I went to get her another glass of water and gave it to her. She just looked at me and after a while she took the glass.

"Thank you." She said.

"I'm sorry for forcing you to answer my questions. Its your personal business and I have no right to intrude." I apologized and bowed.

"Its fine, as long as you don't do it again." She said I nodded and stood up straight again. I noticed a bottle of pills almost hidden next to her. Then I remembered. When I startled her she quickly moved her hand as if to hide something.

"Um, I know I just apologized for intruding in her personal information but what are those pills for." I asked hoping she wouldn't get mad.

"Hey I thought we agreed on no more questions." She said.

"Sorry." I said quickly. She started laughing and I looked at her confused.

"I'm just joking. This are stomach ache pills. My stomach was hurting so I came to take some medicine." She said after she finished laughing.

"Oh, why hide them though?"

"Well since I had cake for dinner that was probably why I had a stomach ache and if I told you that you would of scolded me like Suki. I also thought you were Suki for a second." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"You didn't eat anything else? Well of course you would of had a stomach ache. Cake isn't made for dinner, it was made for dessert. Next time make sure you have a proper dinner before going to bed." I scolded her, my arms crossed over my chest.

"Oh sorry, mom."

"Why are you calling me mom?"

"You acted like a mom when you scolded me." She said with a smile.

"Well how was I supposed to not scold you. You didn't eat a proper dinner." I said looking at her. I then looked down at her feet for some reason. I saw she wasn't wearing shoes or slippers. "If you complain about your feet hurting don't come crying to me." I said

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She said confused.

"I can see your feet (Y/N). You aren't wearing shoes, slippers, or socks. Do you know how cold the floor is?" I scolded her once more. She started laughing again. I looked at her confused this time.

"I missed this?" She said after a while of laughing.

"Huh?"

"I missed when you would scold me, acting like a worried mother. I missed those times when we didn't argue or hate each other." She said smiling, looking at me. I stared at her (e/c) eyes. Then it clicked, her eyes are different. When we used to talk like normal friends, her eyes held a shine in them. When we skated together or when she skated alone her eyes also held that shine. But now, no matter how long I look into her eyes I can't see that shine anywhere. Her smile also changed, it used to look real and natural. Now it looked forced.

"Hey, um. Are you and Bakugou dating?" I asked her looking away from her.

"Huh? Oh, no we're not. I don't like him that way, he's more like an older brother. Why?"

"I was just wondering since Kaminari said you two were." I said and for some reason I felt relieved.

"He misunderstood. I'm still single after all this years."

"I haven't seen you in one year."

"Oh yea. So what about you? Are you dating anyone?" She asked me.

"No I'm not." I said looking at her.

"Really? The Shoto Todoroki, the most handsome guy in class is still single?" She said teasing me.

"Believe it or not but its the truth."

"Dang." She said. We were now in silence, a very awkward one.

"I um, I can't believe we can actually talk again without getting angry at each other." She said after a while.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"No its alright. I apologize for Suki though." (Y/N) said looking out the window.

"Its alright." I said looking out the window as well. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" I asked (Y/N). She turned around and looked at me before answering.

"Yeah, it is. Hey is it alright if we become friends again. Lets forget the past and move on." She said looking at me. I smiled.

"Its fine with me." I answered. For a second I saw a tiny shine in her (e/c) eyes but as soon as it came it was gone.