58

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

"How does this even happen? I mean I clearly made the order right." I said starting to panic.

"I'm sure its fine. I few safety pins or thread and needle could help." Yuri said trying to make the situation better.

"Yuri this uniform is like 4 sizes too small. I would of preferred it be 4 sizes bigger so I could fix it. This is unfixable." I said looking through the box for the paper that comes with the order.

"Just call the school and tell them what happened. I'm sure they'll understand."

"I hope so, ok this is definitely wrong. What have I done to deserve such bad luck." I said falling down and leaning on the counter dramatically.

"What's wrong now?"

"The tie is missing. I guess I have no other choice. Wait I know, I'll just call Minako and tell her what happened so SHE can call the school." I said picking up my phone and looking for Minako's number.

"Or" Yuri said taking my phone. "YOU could call the school. It would be much quicker, don't you think?"

"But-

"No buts, now's your chance to prove that you can survive on your own. Otherwise I'll go with you."

"Fine, but only to prove I can survive on my own." I said taking my phone back. Yuri crossed his arms and looked at me with the oh-really? face. I sighed and dialed the school.

After what felt like forever the call ended and I took a sigh of relieve.

'Is this what being on my own feels like? Dang have I been spoiled?'

"So?" Yuri asked.

"They apologized and told me that they sent the right uniform. It will arrive just in time for Wednesday."

"You sure school starts Wednesday? Here we start on Monday."

"I'm sure. I think? Can't remember exactly but I'm like 95 percent sure its Wednesday."

"If you say so."

3rd person p.o.v.

Minako called (Y/N) that afternoon and told her about the living arrangements for UA.

"The apartment won't be free till the week after school starts. I already booked a hotel. You'll arrive Tuesday night and stay there Wednesday and Thursday night. I'll go pick up your stuff on Friday and we'll come back Friday. On Sunday we'll start helping you move into the apartment." Minako explained

"Alright, as long as I have a place to stay."

"Ok, so has the uniform come in yet?"

"Yea but it was a wrong one. The new one should arrive this weekend."

"As long as it arrives in time."

"Yea, so when are you coming back?"

"Sunday, I want to see Yuri begin his high school days." Minako said.

"Ok, see you then."

The phone call ended. Yuri and (Y/N)  were on their way to Ice Castle. They had conversations and had a great time skating as well.

The week was going great. The uniform arrived on Saturday and (Y/N) decided to wash it and get it ready. Well more like she was told to, she was planning on doing that on a later day. Minako was hanging out with her friend Fuyumi and they were chatting. Minako then spilled that she knew someone that had been accepted into UA. Fuyumi also told Minako how her brother also got into UA. Minako decided to leave early Monday morning, around 3 am. Sure it was probably not the best idea but she was having fun hanging out with her friend. It was getting close to 5 am but Minako wasn't paying attention to the time. That was until Fuyumi mentioned something.

"So is the person you know ready for school later today?"

"Wait, what do you mean later today?"

"UA starts classes today. Did you not know that?"

"NO! We thought classes started Wednesday. I have to go, see ya Fuyumi." Minako got up and left to her car.

About 30 minutes before arriving she remembered something.

"FUCK! I HAVEN'T CALLED (Y/N)!"

She got her phone and quickly dialed (Y/N)'s number. She didn't pick up so Minako tried once again. After about 4 tries (Y/N) finally picked up.

"What?" She said with a sleepy voice.

"You messed the dates up. School starts today not Wednesday." Minako told her. With that (Y/N) was woken up quickly.

"What do mean I messed up. I heard, never mind, I did mess up. The calendar in my room is a month behind. I am so sorry. Are you almost here?"

"In like twenty minutes."

"Ok I'll get ready then."

After the phone call (Y/N) got up quickly and went to shower. She lasted about ten minutes since she was in a hurry. From all the noise she made Yuri woke up. That and he also had to wake up early for school today.

"Why are you up?" He asked the girl.

"I might have messed up the date and its actually today the day I have school." (Y/N) replied. Yuri laughed and the girl just frowned.

(Y/N) continued to get ready after Yuri laughed at her. She got dressed and started to pack her school stuff in her bag. Minutes later Minako came in and saw that (Y/N) still wasn't ready.

"Not to rush you but we have to get going." She said.

"I know, lemme brush my teeth. Oh and could you put my skates in my bag please."

"Sure just hurry."

(Y/N) left to her bathroom while Minako looked for the skates. After a while she saw them and put them in (Y/N)'s skating bag. When the girl came back she got her school bag and skating bag and the two started heading out the door. Yuri stopped them before they left the building.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?"

"Minako is stopping by somewhere to get breakfast."

"Ok. So today is the day you leave."

"Yea."

"Listen you better get awesome at skating so one day we can compete against each other."

"Oh you know we will, and I'm gonna be the one winning."

"I don't think so." Yuri said confidently. Both friends started laughing.

"Seriously though, promise me we'll skate together some day. Not for fun but competitive. Either with each other as a pair or against each other." Yuri said with a serious look.

"I promise." (Y/N) said holding out her pinkie. Yuri held out his pinkie as he saw hers and they made a pinkie promise.

"Then you better not give up on your dream. You pinkie promised and that is something you can't break."

"I promise you I won't." (Y/N) said with a smile.

Minako honked the car scaring the two friends.

"Welp that my cue. Gotta go now, bye for now." (Y/N) said and waved at her friend.

That day was sad for the group, Yuri, Yuuko, Takeshi, and (Y/N). Yuri was able to say goodbye while the other two weren't. They found out (Y/N) had left to UA when they meet up with Yuri that morning at school. However it was a new path for all four of them.