25

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

The day of the pair skating competitions and ballet came and I wasn't able to participate. We had to forfeit which made some of the class even more angry with me. Todoroki had completely stopped talking to me after telling me that I was selfish and that I gave our group a bad reputation. Monoma from group B laughed at us even more. Saying we were losers and irresponsible. As for the ballet portion, we got third place by one point. If Aoyama didn't achieve that point we would of gotten fourth place. A week after the competitions I went to the doctor's office to remove my cast and bandages. I was able to skate but with caution. I had signed up for an individual skating competition so the day after my cast was removed I started practicing. Suki wouldn't let me practice alone and always checked my skates before I wore them. The rest of the Bakusquad would join if they weren't busy or if they were bored. They were the only ones that still hanged out with me after the incident. Jiro however, she believed Yaoyorozu and stopped talking to me. My competition soon came and I was nervous. These competitions are only the short program and the free program. So I only had to skate two days. Everyone from class came, even Group B. I was getting ready for my last skating program, the free skate. I'm not sure if I will ever skate again after today.

I walked out of backstage/changing room and out to where the other coaches and audience was. I was getting ready to walk onto the ice when Todoroki came up to me.

"(L/N)!" He called out. I turned around to face him.

"Need something?"

"Don't mess this up. This is a second chance at fixing Group A and UA's reputation after you broke it." He said with his usual monotone voice, he also glared at me the whole time.

"Fuck off." I told him, he looked surprised and I walked on the ice, leaving him alone.

I did my program and I put my whole heart into it. I finished and people started clapping. I scanned the crowd and saw the Bakusquad. I looked down and then looked back up at them with a smile. Tears started threatening to spill. I skated to the wall and asked Mr. Aizawa for a microphone. He gave it to me but he was confused. I skated back to the middle of the ice. Everyone grew silent, confused as to what I was going to do.

"Good evening everyone. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), a member of UA Dance Academy Group A. I want to thank my friends for always supporting me, as well as my teachers. I want to announce that this was my last skating competition. I am officially retired from skating after I leave the ice in a few moments. My reasoning is personal and I do not wish to announce it publicly. Thank you once again and have a good evening." I bowed and smiled. I skated off the ice handing Mr. Aizawa the mic as I left the ice. I walked to the changing/backstage rooms and took my skates off. I put my normal shoes on and grabbed my bags. Luckily staff didn't let anyone back here until all the programs were done and everyone was done skating. There were two more people that still had to go on the ice. I walked, well more like ran, out of the building. I held my hand out for a taxi and one stopped. I got on and asked the man to take me to the airport. The airport wasn't that far from the ice rink so I got there quite quick. I thanked him and payed once we got there. I got out and went inside. I decided to change from my skating outfit to regular clothes. After I had changed I went to check in for my flight.

(A/n, i haven't been in an airport or plane before so i apologize if this is wrong.)

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked me.

"Hello, I have a flight to the US."

"Name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

"Passport, ID, and drivers license."

I gave her the items and she looked at her computer.

"The flight is ready to bored. Do you have a suitcase or a bag?"

"I only have my bag." I said showing her a small book bag.

"Alright, you may go and bored the plane."

"Thank you, oh one more thing. If any other people ask about me would you please not tell them where I am headed."

"Of course. Our customers privacy is our primary focus. Even if you wouldn't of told me I wouldn't have shared any information."

"Thank you."

I got my IDs back and put them in my bag. I walked to my plane and got on. I got to my seat and sat down. I got my phone, put it on airplane mode and turned it off.

After 13 hours I arrived at the US. I got off the plane and went to my hotel. My appointment was in four days so I had time to rest and maybe look around. I slept almost all day, my phone was still off and its going to stay off.

The next day I decided to look around town. I had landed in a state called New York. I walked and looked around at the tourist places. I saw the famous Statue of Liberty. I won't be able to climb up all those stairs so I'll just look at it from here.

I kept looking at tourist stuff. At first there weren't many people but as soon as it reached midday the place was packed. Some people were pushing and I was trying not to get pushed a lot. My legs started feeling numb. I knew this feeling, they were about to stop working. I tried looking for a bench or some place to sit but I couldn't from all the people. As I was looking I felt someone bump into me and I fell. Behind me were some steps, it wasn't high so the steps were close to the ground but it was still enough to hurt someone. Maybe about 15 steps or so. I fell backwards making me fall down the stairs.

I felt my head hit the concrete ground. I started to feel dizzy.

"Miss are you ok?" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.