37

3rd person p.o.v.

After Todoroki visited (Y/N)'s father at the prison, he was convinced to stay away from her. From that moment he was rude to her and did everything he could to get away from her. (Y/N) didn't know why he changed so much but she figured it had something to do with the incident concerning Yaoyorozu and her. Time flew by and the competitions came, for both the ballet and skating group. The ballet group got third place by one point. Meaning they barely made it to the top three podium. The skating group had to forfeit since (Y/N) was still injured and couldn't skate. Of course everyone in the academy knew of these results and it wasn't long till a certain blond with blue eyes from group B to start insulting group A. The tension between the Bakusquad and the rest of the class got even bigger after the forfeit. However (Y/N) signed up for an individual skating competition that could bring up the class reputation. The class calmed down and waited to see the results of this competition. And so the day arrived. (Y/N) was much better now, or so everyone thought. She skated and it was beautifully done. The judges were impressed and so was the class. Except Yaoyorozu, she still wanted to see (Y/N)'s life go even more down. However she was met with a surprise when (Y/N) got a mic and skated to the middle of the rink. Everyone was curious as to why she did this. The class turned to the Bakusquad for an answer. They shrugged and looked just as confused as the rest. That's when everyone realized that not even the Bakusquad were aware of this speech. They turned to look at the girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She started talking. As she was speaking everyone's eyes grew wide from shock. They were speech less. Why? (Y/N) left the rink leaving everyone confused. Her eyes never making contact with anyone. She made her way to the locker rooms and she was out of sight. Bakugou then snapped out of it and ran in the direction of the locker rooms. After him was the rest of the Bakusquad and finally the rest of the class. However they were stopped by security.

"I'm sorry young man but only skaters are allowed in the locker rooms."

"Then will you let me go? I'm (Y/N)'s skating partner which makes me also her coach." Todoroki said

"I said only skaters." The man replied.

"You kids can go after the awards are handed out and the event ends." A lady said. The class nodded and headed back to their seats.

Soon every skater went on the rink and performed. Now it was time to announce the winners.

"Third place goes to Kenjirou Minami. Congratulations this award was the last one needed for you to go skate in bigger rinks. Now with this award you will be a step closer to skate with your role model, Yuri Katsuki." The third place announcer said as he placed the third place medal on a boy with blond hair and red bangs

"Second place goes to Himiko Togo from LOV Academy. This award will also give you a step closer to skate with your role model. Uh, Stain?" The second place announcer said. She was confused as to who this girl's role model was but still proceeded to put the second place medal on the blond girl.

"(Y/N) wasn't called so I doubt she won anything." Yaoyorozu said.

"Dude they literally haven't finished announcing the winners. Who knows maybe (Y/N) got first place." Mina said. Yaoyorozu rolled her eyes.

"And our winner is, (Y/N) (L/N) from UA Dance Academy. She did a truly magnificent skate and I believe that if she continues working hard she will also skate in the same ice as Yuri Katsuki. Who knows maybe she could be taught by him." The first place announcer said. Everyone in group A were shocked. Especially Yaoyorozu. They waited for (Y/N) to come out but she didn't. Everyone started whispering as to where the girl was. The security guys went inside the locker room to look for the girl. They returned minutes later and talked to Mr. Aizawa. All of group A was confused. Mr. Aizawa then walked to the announcers and started talking to them.

"Due to some circumstances the first place award will be given to UA. UA will be in charge of giving the award to (Y/N) (L/N). This concludes this event. Have a good evening everyone." The announcer said after he was finished talking to Mr. Aizawa.

Upon hearing those words the Bakusquad ran to the locker rooms. This time they were granted permission to enter. They started looking around but there were no signs of (Y/N). The rest of the class soon came to see.

"Where is she?" Ururaka asked the Bakusquad.

"We can't find her." Mina said.

"Are you looking for (Y/N)?" A blond girl said. The class nodded. They recognize her as the second place winner.

"Well I saw her, she looked in a hurry though. I saw some blood dripping from her leg." The blond said with a creepy tone.

"What leg?" Bakugou asked

"I believe it was the right leg." She said

"Are you telling them that weird story. The one where you saw (Y/N) with blood on her leg?" The same boy who won third place and had blond hair and red bangs said.

"It isn't weird. I'm just telling them what I saw. I'm Himiko Toga but you can just call me Toga by the way." Toga said.

"I'm Kenjirou Minami and the way you say it sounds weird. But she is right she had a drip of blood running down her right leg. It was a bit though." Minami said.

"Did her leg not heal completely?" Mina asked.

"She fucking lied to us. The fucking doctor said that for precaution she could wait one to two weeks but no. She fucking insisted she was fucking fine. And now she is somewhere out there with fucking blood dripping down her fucking leg. Her fucking wound must have reopened with those fucking jumps." Bakugou said sounding angry. As soon as Bakugou started cussing Mina covered Minami's ears. When she saw him she thought, 'He is so cute and looks so innocent. I must protect him'.

"You can scold her after we find her. Do you know where she went?" Kirishima asked.

"Nope." Toga said. A guy with scars came in. "Toga lets go." He said. "Welp I've got to go. Good luck UA." She waved goodbye and left.

"I saw her get her stuff and then leave the locker room. She left from that door. That door leads you to the main lobby." Minami said pointing to a door. The Bakusquad immediately thanked him and ran out the door. The rest of the class thanked him and followed the Bakusquad out the door. But one question everyone from Group A asked was, 'Where is she and why did she retire?'