♤1♧

Here it is Hawkins, Indiana, the most fucked up town anyone had ever heard of, I hope Mr. Wiseman still remembers me..

I get dressed, put on my rings, put a bandana around my head since I didn't really like how hair ties felt. I make sure I have a notebook for each class. I grab my Walkman and put in 'Crazy Train' by Ozzy Osbourne.

I pour some dog food in a bowl and place it on the floor. "Ozzy! Ozzy Baby!" I yell.

He trots over to me. "Hello my sweet boy, eat up" I say petting him. I poured him extra food just in case.

I turn the song on and make my way to school. I couldn't wait to see Dustin. Especially after him seeing me get dragged by the giant fleshy-goblin thing.

"Y/n!"

I remember the horrified expression he had made. He was the only one I had truly grown close too, sure me and Lucas, Will, and Mike were all close but me and Dustin just clicked.

I walk into school and catch the eyes of a few people. 'Ew' 'freak'

When are these people gonna get new insults it's not the 1970s anymore! I go to the front office and they give me all my information.  "Y/n Winston, i cant believe my eyes." I hear a familiar voice.

"Principal Mayhem how are ya? Miss me?" I ask. "First off it Meyhein and second off it's not just me who missed you. That Dustin kid wouldn't stop talking in Biology. He got written up for it!" She says.

"Wow, Henderson, a trouble maker? I can't believe what I'm hearing" I say. "I know! Anyways get your butt to class and we will talk after class you missed a whole year!" She says. "Yeah yeah I'm leaving!" I say. "Wait! You forgot your schedule" she says handing me a paper. I look at it. "Sweet, I got Mr. Wiseman!" I say.

"Go! Go! I don't wanna write you up on your first day back" she says.

I nod and walk out of the office.

I go to Mr. Wiseman class and open the door. He had a whole class full. I look around and see a long haired boy, wow he is cute.

"Y/n, finally back after a year huh?" Wiseman says. "Came back to make sure you weren't in any danger especially after the water bottle incident" I say.

The class looked confused. "Oh ha ha, we have one more seat left, uh Munson, raise your hand, have a seat next to the kid raising his hand." He says. The long haired boy raises his hand. Some kids thought that was hilarious.

I sit in the seat next to his and pull out my notebook.

One kid raises their hand. "Uh yes Beth?" Wiseman says.

"Who is this and why are they dressed like that?" Beth says the kids quietly laugh. "This is one of my old students, y/n Winston everyone"

"Oh well, uh nice having... that.. in our class" Beth says. "An absolute pleasure" I say giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Ok ladies turn you pages to chapter 5" Wiseman says. That long haired guy was staring at me. Beth was looking at me.

She gave me an ugly face. I flip her off and stick my tongue out at her.

She gasps. "Mr. Wiseman that freak is being mean!" I quickly go back to my book and find chapter 5.

Wiseman looks at me and just shrugs his shoulders, going back to the board
.I smirk.

Beth scoffs. Wiseman gets on with the lesson.

I go through a couple more classes then we get to lunch, I look around for Dustin and the rest of them. I find Dustin and Mike sitting at a table full of other kids I wasn't familiar with.