♤15♧

"You asked for two subs we delivered" Dustin says. "This is Hellfire Club, not playtime with a babysitter and their kid" I say sternly.

"I'm 11 you long-haired freak" she say.

"My, my, the child speaks" I say. The others chuckle. Y/n crossed their arms

I stand up. "So, what's your name, child?" I ask. "Erica Sinclair" she says.

I chuckle. "So, this is Sinclairs infamous sister?" I ask.

"He's sharp" Erica says. Everyone laughs. I glare at Gareth and Jeff, they stop, y/n smiles.

"What's your class and level? Level one dwarf and Level 1 Cleric" I ask.

Gareth and Jeff laugh. "My name is Lady AppleJack, and I'm a chaotic good Half-elf rogue, level 14" she says.

"I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way, and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri, I will smile as I watch them die a slow agonizing death." Erica says.

"Im Y/n the Wise, and I'm a chaotic neutral Level 15 Paladin, I will use my flail when I don't get my way with monsters, and with Lady Applejacks people skills, she will go behind and steal their loot, letting me finish then off in the process, both of us getting.. pleasure.. out of it" Y/n says looking me straight in the eyes.

Erica and Y/n fist bump.

"so we gonna do this or are we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommy's book club?" Erica ask.

I smile at them. "Welcome to Hellfire" i say sticking my hand out. They both shake it.

*

"The hooded cultists chant, 'Hail Lord Vecna. Hail Lord Vecna.' They turn to you, remove their hoods. You recognize most of them from Makbar. But there is one you do not recognize... his skin shriveled, desiccated, and something else. He is not only missing his left arm, but his left eye!" I say covering my eye and looking at all of them.

They all lose their shit. "No! No! Shit!" They all say. "Vecnas dead!" Jeff yells.

"He was killed by Kas!" Y/n yells. "So it was thought my friends, so it was thought" I say.

"But Vecna lives!" I yell placing the figurine down on the table.

"You are scared, you are tired, you are injured. Do you flee Vecna and his cultists?" I ask.

"Or do you stand your ground and fight?" I ask looking at them all.

"I say we fight" Dustin says.

"To the death" y/n adds. "To the death" they all say. They start chanting 'To the death'.

I laugh. I lean back in my chair, knowing I was going to win this.

They all roll and fail. They were all upset and cursing. "Time out time out!" Gareth yells.

They all go to the corner and huddle around. Some of them looked at me and put their heads back down. I could hear their scared little whispers.

I smile to myself. Y/n looks at me, I blow them a kiss. They pretend to catch it but flip me off instead.
I smirk at them as they put their head back down.

Y/ns pov

"I hate to say this but we got to flee" Gareth says. "I concur" Jeff says.

"Didn't we just agree to the death?" Erica asks. "I'm with Sinclair on this" I say. "That wasn't literal" Gareth says.

"Vecna just decimated us. We can't kill him with 3 players" Jeff says. "You too? He only has 15 points left don't be pussies" Dustin says.

"Pussies? Really? Cause we're not delusional?" Gareth asks.