♤5♧

"Come on Eddie" Dustin says. "What?" I ask. "You like them!" Dustin says. "What?"

"You cannot look me in the eyes and tell me you, Eddie Munson, do not have a crush on y/n" he says. "Dustin, how long have you known me?" I ask. "I don't know almost a year?" He says. "And have I ever gave you the idea that I fall for people?" I ask. "No, but Eddie when your eyes met theirs, you have become a different person" he says.

"No I havent. I'm still the freak! Ah I'm crazy! Sure y/n is pretty, and sure they like the same things I like and we have a lot in common and sure it's fun to tease them over some things and watch them goof around and the way they mess with their rings when they get nervous.." I say.

Do I like them? No! I've only known them a few days! Dustin give me the look. "THEY ONLY FIDGET WITH THEIR RINGS AROUND YOU! If you don't like them they sure as hell like you" He says.

"They wouldn't fall for a guy like me, come on I'm known as the freak I have long hair, I have tattoos, I do drugs, and I play a fantasy game with a bunch of kids" I say.

"But y/ns different. They are sweet and kind and their smile could cheer you up in seconds and just the way they get along with everyone and say their tough but would grab onto me when I mess with them, I just love- why are you looking at me like that?" I ask

"You love them" He says smiling. "Oh shut up Dustin" I say walking to the car. I hear him laugh as he follows.

We both get in and Steve starts driving. I was sitting next to y/n since Mike called shotgun. Y/n was looking out the window and they looked upset. "Hey, you ok?" I ask.

They nod. "Come on what's wrong?" I ask. They shake their head. We soon get to their house. They had fallen asleep during the car ride.

"I'll take them inside." I say. I get out of the car and pick them up. I take them inside and I look around for a blanket since they were shivering.

I lay them on the bed and search everywhere for one. Ozzy came in and started barking at me. "Shush!" I whisper-yell. "Eddie?"

"Yeah?" I say. "What are you doing?" They ask. "Looking for a blanket, for you"

"I don't have one I'll be fine, have Steve drive you back home" They say turning away.

"I'll be fine" I mock them. "Your making your bed shake from how cold you are" I say. "So? I'm not dead"

"You will catch a cold, come on my house isn't that far, my uncle won't mind" he says.

"I'm not staying at your house again"

"Why? At least there you won't freeze to death" I say. "I don't want to be a burden, plus i need to stay here with my baby" they say. I sigh. "You're not gonna be a burden, I swear come on, I have more small clothes you can have and my uncle loves people so you guys would get along, you can bring Ozzy too" I say.

"Eddie, sweetheart, thank you for the offer but I'll be fine I have lived through the cold before and I will do it again" they says. I see a leash. I hook it up to Ozzys collar and hook it up to my belt buckle.

"Fine, you leave me no choice" I say. "What do you mean-"

I swoop them up and over my shoulder. "Eddie! Put me down!" They say. "Can't hear you! Saving your life currently" I say.

"Well I don't wanna stare at your ass the entire rescue" they say. "Fine." I say moving them around to where their legs are around my waist.

They hold on to me.

I hold onto the back of their legs while I walk. "There, better?" I ask smiling. "Oh shut up, ya freak" they say.

"Only a freak for your entertainment baby" I say sticking me tongue out and shaking my head.