♤25♧

"Hey I know this is a beautiful moment for you two, but mind helping us out here?" Steve asks.

"Right!" Dustin says. They all walk off. We all stay for a bit as we hear commotion on the other end. Lucas and Max drag my mattress to the hole.

Everyone stared in disgust at the stains. Y/n gave me a concerned face. "Those stains are uh... I don't know what those stains are" I say.

Y/n shakes their head. "It's really nothing just-"

"I don't wanna know" they blurt out. I nod. We stay in an awkward silence until Dustin comes back with a make-shift rope. "I don't know enough about physics but uh here goes nothing!" He yells throwing the rope up. It stayed still. "This is the craziest shit I've seen in my life and I've seen some crazy shit" Erica says.

"Bitchin" y/n whispers smiling. "There we go!" Dustin exclaims holding onto the rope. "And if my theory is correct.." he says letting go of the rope.

It stays perfectly still. He smiles. "Pull on it, see if it holds" he yells. Robin tugs on it. It stays.

We all smile.

Robin holds onto the rope. "Guess I'm the guinea pig" she says climbing the rope. She falls on the other side of the portal thing.

"That was fun" she says. Dustin pulls her up. "You're next" I say to y/n.

They take a deep breath and grab onto the rope. They struggle a bit. "God dammit I should've paid attention in gym" they grunt. "Here I'll help" I say. I push their butt a bit. They look at me. "Hey, no touchy, there are kids present." They say.

They eventually get on the other side, crash landing on the mattress. Dustin pulls them up and into a hug.

"Oh I've missed you" he says. I look at Nancy and Steve. They both look at me. They looked confused. "Alright. Guess I'll go" I say. I climb, it was pretty hard, I thought y/n was exaggerating.

I get to the other side and crash land on the mattress. I sit up. "That... was fun" I chuckle. I grab Dustin's arm and he pulls me up.

We all look at Steve and Nancyz waiting for them to pass through. Nancy was just standing there. "Ok Nance. Nancy? Nancy!" Steve yells. He starts shaking her.

"Vecna" Max says. "Music!" Y/n yells and runs to my room. We all follow them.

We trash my room finding something that Nancy would like. "Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica yells. "Yeah! No shit!"

"We are trying we can't find anything!"

"What is all this shit?" Robin asks. "What are you looking for?" I yell.

"Madonna, Blondie,Bowie, Beatles, Music! We need Music!" She yells. I grab a tape. "This is music!" I yell.

We continue to destroy my room. "Shit! Do you have something girly?" Y/n yells.

"Does it fucking look like it?" I yell back. "There is plenty of girly metal songs!" They yell. "Then you start fucking singing!" I yell. They clench their teeth and start walking over to me but Dusitn holds them back.

They struggle. "We got her!" Erica yells. We all pause and go to the hole. Steve was holding her. "Come on Nancy!" He says. She climbs the rope and we help her up.

"Oh my god!" She says. We hear someone jimmy with the door. We run out the back door and run to Maxs house. We sit her down and she tells us everything.

"He showed me things, they most awful things, that haven't happened yet. I saw.. a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this giant creature with a gaping mouth." She stutters out.