♤20♧

Dustin's pov

I grab all her cassette tapes and run back to the grave. "Max, get out of there!" Lucas yells. "Guys!" I yell I sit down and drop all the tapes

"What is this?" Lucas asks. "What's her favorite song?" I ask. "Why?" He asks.

"Y/n said if she listens- it's too much to explain now, what's her favorite song?" I ask.

He looks around, thinking. "Come on!" I yell. "Oh! It's Running up that hill!" He yells.

We search through the tapes. "Which one is it?" I ask.
"Lucas, which one is it?"

We search around frantically. "It's right here!" He says, opening it and handing it to me, I put it in the walk man and place the headphones on her, playing the song.

"Max!" I yell, Lucas shakes her.

"Come on!" We all try to get her to wake up. Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head.

She starts floating mid-air. We all back up and watch her. "Max! Max Come on!" We all yell. She wasn't waking up. "Come on!" Lucas yells.

We all continue yelling. She falls to the floor and Lucas grabs her. She sobs as she catches her breathe. "I'm still here" she says.

We all comfort her. We take her to the car. "Dustin! Please Dustin!" Y/n yells. "I'm here, she's ok, we got her" I say.

"Oh thank godddd, thank God, thank god" they say. "Listen, y/n, you have to listen" I say.

"What-" their line cuts off. "Shit, the battery the fucking battery!" I yell.

Y/n pov

"Hello?" I ask. "The battery is dead, I'm sure it's fine, I'll take you to Eddie." Nancy says.

I sigh. We soon get to the place. I light a cigarette and thank Nancy for the ride.

I get in and Eddie jumps. "Just me" I say, putting my hands up in defense.

"Oh my god today was a shitshow, the Victor Creel guy, he's alive, and he has like no eyes and bleh! Then we had to outrun guards in high heels, which hurt like fucking hell!" I say, taking the heels off.

"And oh my God, the guys story has officially broken my heart, then Max almost fucking died due to Vecna, she's alive by the way, apparently you just listen to your favorite song and out you fucking come, all fresh and dandy, what if I get fucking cursed. My favorite song changes almost fucking daily, and what if no one knows my favorite fucking song, am I just gonna fucking die? Whoops there goes the murderer, and then they accuse you of killing me, bringing your whole thing out in the open- why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

He was staring at me, scared. "I know about the whole.... you know" he says.

"Oh my god, Steve told you.. he told you about the power thing, oh and now you think less of me, and now I'm back at square fucking one, well yeah, I do have powers" I say.

I move the cigarette in mid-air. Eddie backs away slowly. I grab the cigarette. "And now I have officially freaked you out, fuck me man, fuck! And now you hate me and Steve the hair Harrington wins again, throwing my ass under the bus, I would call Nancy but the fucking walkie talkie died, and so you're stuck with me but now you hate me so I'm fucked either way, I'll find a new place, I'll find a place where-"

Eddie kisses me. I stand there, shocked. I kiss back, I have waited for this moment, for the longest time.

He deepens the kiss, pulling me in by my waist.

He pulls away. "Sorry- I didn't mean to if I knew you were gonna be uncomfortable-"

"Shut up Eddie"

I kiss him. He smiles and kisses me back. We pull apart. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that" he says. "Thank God the feelings are mutual" I say.