♤7♧

It was Ryan. "Oh hey" I say. Eddie looks over and looked annoyed. "I'm actually glad your here there is something I have been meaning to ask" he says. "Ok, what's up?" I ask.

"I  like you, alot actually, I'm sorry for dragging you away from your friends but um I was kinds wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He asks.

Eddie looked upset and Steve was arguing with Dustin. What about Eddie? I mean.. well he already is planning on getting with Chrissy..

Fuck man..

"Yeah I would love to" I say. "Wow, really? Honestly I thought you would say no but um ok, there is a diner next to the theater, wanna meet there at 7?" He asks. "Yeah sounds great" I say.

"Awesome, um ok bye" he says running off.

Steve walks up to me and high fives me. "You did it!" He says. "See, good things come when you listen to Steve Harrington" he says. I giggle. "Oh my god! I have waiting for this moment forever!" I say. "I'm proud of you" Steve says hugging me. Dustin looked guilty and Eddie looked upset with Dustin.

"Hey um y/n I need to talk to you like now" Dustin says. "You have done enough talking Dustin" Eddie says.

"It's ok Eddie let the small one talk" I say. Dustin pulls me aside.

"I kinda fucked up" he says. I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask. "You can't go on that date" he says.

"Why not?" "Because you and Eddie like each other." He says. "Uh no he likes Chrissy, while I do like him and I have for a while now, he likes someone else and I also have a crush on Ryan, who I am going out with" I say.

"No no you don't understand I'm an idiot" he says. "I think we knew this already" I say.

"No I told Eddie to tell you he liked Chrissy to make you jealous which worked pretty fucking well but too well" he says. "You are right, you are an idiot, but watch this" I say.

"Hey Eddie!" I yell. He looks over and nods. "You like Chrissy right?" I ask.

He nods. I look at Dustin. "No but that is- no, Eddie tell them the truth!" Dustin says.

Eddie just shrugs his shoulders.

"Hey it's like 4 if you wanted to head back to your place?" Steve says. "Yeah, oh also guys can you guys like come to the date? Not to like 5th wheel the date but like sit at a different table to make sure nothing happens" I ask.

"Paranoid?" Dustin asks. "Severely" I say. They all agree to go.

"Great thank you guys you're the best" I say.

I get in the car with Steve. "Ok you ready?" He asks. "Nope" I say. "Great let's go" he says.

He takes me to my house. "I'll be back in 2 hours" he says.

I give him a thumbs up and go inside.

"Ok take a shower first, then get dolled up, great" I say to myself.

I take a quick shower. I get out and start getting ready. The phone rings. "Hello?" I say. "Hey when your done with your date, wanna hang out?" It was Eddie.

"I thought you were going to see Chrissy?" I ask. "She had a date with Jason" he says. "Oh, then yeah ill hang out with you" I say.

"Cool, also we are on our way" he says.

"Thanks" I say hanging up.

I get ready and put my shoes on, I put on makeup and hear a car honk outside.

I go outside and see Steve's car. I get in. "Ooh foxy lady!" Robin says. Eddie was staring at me.

I laugh. "Thanks, oh I'm nervous" I say. Eddie holds my hand. "You'll be fine, you look beautiful, and if anything happens we will be near" he says.