♤2♧

We get to class and sit in some seats in the back.

"Alright kids get out your books and starts reading from chapter 3" she says. "If you need me I will be in the principals office" she leaves. The class doesn't even take out their books they just talk to eachother.

"See?" Eddie says. "Anyways let's rewind to when we were in lunch, what exactly is your type? Is it like Michael Myers or Freddie Krueger?" He asks laughing. "Oh haha very funny" I say.

"I'm attracted to guys who typically have long hair, so I can play with it, and play guitar, cause, well you know, and like to listen to metal, or at least tolerate Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, I love people who are taller than me, I feel more secure, and oh my God rings, I would marry a man on the spot if he had rings" I say.

Eddie looked confused. "What?" I ask. He points to himself. "You literally just described me." He says. "Well you know what I mean, plus you wouldn't exactly be someone I would go out with" I say.

He pretends to stab himself in the heart. "Ouch" he says smirking at me. "What do you mean I wouldn't be someone you would go out with?" He asks.

"Well first I don't really know who you are, except your a bit dramatic, and two I don't know we just seem like we wouldn't agree on things" I say.

"Well my name is Kathy, I'm a mother of three, my baby's dad is a model in a beer commercial and we are expecting number 4 in July!" He says in a high pitched voice and checking his nails. I laugh.  "I'm joking I'm a senior, I play guitar, I have rings so I will be waiting for the wedding, and I ADORE anyone who likes metal"

"You will be waiting for the wedding?" I ask. "Of course, I mean I already have the rings, just need the pastor and someone doing a cover of 'I was made for loving you' by Kiss" he says. "That is a good wedding song" I say. "Thank you! No one else thinks so" he say. "Those people are idiots" I say. "Those people and Dustin and Mike" he says.

"Like I said, idiots" I say he laughs. "Oh I did want to ask Dustin this but since you have been to this school longer is there any weird people I should look out for?" I ask.

"Oh yeah let me give you the full run down" he say.

He talked about all the people to look out for.

"So yeah, I would steer clear of those people, but uh I think you'll live, might get bullied though, since well you're friends with the freaks, probably gonna get married to a freak" he says, hinting to himself. I roll my eyes and smile.

"I don't understand why you are so upset that I said I wouldn't date you" I say. "One day y/n, one day you will look me in the eyes and say to yourself.. 'wow, you were right i do absolutely love you and your rock hard abs'" he says looking off into the distance.

"I think rock hard abs is going a bit far, you are more of the skinny and scrawny type" I say. He gasps jokingly and puts his hand to his forehead. "Hits me where it hurts" he says.

"Like I said, dramatic" I say. "Oh come on you are saying you would not date someone like me?" He asks.

"In your dreams Munson" I say. "You will fall in love with me one day, y/n, I can just see it" he says putting his arm around me.

"Mhm, sure" I say. We talk a bit more, we share some laughs. "No way Henderson did that" he says. "Oh please you can not leave that boy in any room alone, someone always has to be with him" I say.

"This one time, I left him alone with my old dog, Blitzen, and he dressed him up in his mom's old clothes" I say laughing. "Blitzen? Like the reindeer?" He asks. "I let Dustin name him" I say.