♤10♧

I wake up and look at my clock

7:45

I quickly get dressed, putting Eddies jacket on in the process. I grab my backpack and make my way to school.

I think about what Chrissy said, I didn't even hear Eddie yelling my name. I feel an arm around me. I jump slightly.

"Hey, you ok?" He asks. I couldn't talk I was so pissed.

I move his arm off me.

Eddies pov

They move my arm and storm off. Dustin runs up to me. "Have you seen y/n?" He asks frantically. "They went that way" I say. He nods and we both go into school he looks around frantically.

We see y/n storming over to Daniel.

They slam him into the lockers. "Listen here you slimy son of a bitch" they say. No one had noticed yet.

Daniel's friends were taunting y/n. I try walking over there but Dustin stops me. "Trust me they have this" he says.

Y/ns pov

I had slammed him against the locker. "Listen here you slimy son of a bitch, you never and I mean never make fake shit about me, you understand? Now you will tell everyone what is going on, I have had spit balls spit at me, I have been called names, boys stay far away, and girls call me slut and pig, now you tell them what's going on or I will" I say.

"Aw is the little slut gonna cry?" One of his friends ask. "How about we go to the restroom to relieve your tension" one of them says. I kick him in the balls and the other one backs away

I look around and see everyone staring at us.

I grab Daniel by the ear. He winces in pain. I drag him to the middle of the hall.

Everyone slowly crowded around us.

"Daniel has been lying to you all, your perfect all-American boy next door isn't so perfect" I say. "Tell them Daniel" I say. He looks at me and I twist his ear. He yelps. "I didn't have a three way with them and Chrissy, I made it up to get back at them for dumping me" he says.

"And?" I say. He stays silent. "And!" I Yell. "I don't have a big dick.. I have a 2 inch.... a 2-"

"A 2 inch tootsie roll" I help him out. The kids start laughing. "Im also sorry, that you are the biggest freak in the whole planet" he grunts. I punch him in the face. "My nose!" He yells. "Winston! Office, now!" The principal yells.

I throw him to the ground and push my way through the crowd into the office the vice principal yelled at me but i didnt get into too much trouble, she had me talk to principal Higgins, who was more understanding.

They let me go and I go to class.

During the lesson, I had fallen asleep.

I was running through the woods. "Y/n! Please!" Eddie yelled. I screamed for help.

"Please I'm not gonna hurt you!" He yells. "Get away!" I yell. I had my knife in hand. "Please I didn't do this!" He yells.

"Eddie please leave me alone I don't wanna hurt you" I say.

I trip and land on the floor in front of my house. He catches up to me and grabs my arm. "No! Eddie please!" I yell.

"Put the knife down!" He yells. It was covered in blood.

"Put it down!"

Eddies pov

I look over and see y/n asleep, they have been very off today, well I mean they were slut shamed so it was understandable.