♤26♧

Steve speeds up. "They look pissed" Dustin says. "I mean it's not everyday you lose your house and your car" Robin says. I was headbanging to the song, y/n just looked at me.

"We made it!" I yell grabbing their hand. I dance a bit. "You are such a weirdo" they say. I smile at them

We stay on the road for a bit. Me and y/n sat on the floor. I had my head on their shoulder. I hear soft snores. I look and see them asleep. "Y/n?" Dustin asks. I shush him. "They haven't slept" I say.

"Poor thing.. I wonder what their dreaming of" Robin says. "Why's that?" I ask. Robin goes to say something but just shakes her head.

Soon Steve stops. "Alright kids, here we are, Eddie, Y/n, stay put, we should be back in a few minutes" He says.

"Actually.. I'm gonna stay behind, just in case Jason notices me" Lucas says. "Same here" Dustin says

"Oh ok, watch him" Steve says to me.

I nod and hold onto y/n as the others walk out. It was silent for a few minutes."remember the first night we met y/n?" Lucas says.

Dustin smiles. "Oh yeah, we made them lift those Star Wars figures in the air and made the ships fight" Dustin says.

"It took forever for them to even speak a word" Lucas says. "Yeah I remember us breaking into the school and we went straight to the chocolate pudding." Dustin says.

Y/n moves around a bit. I look and see them still asleep. They furrow their eyebrows. Their confused face turned to horrified.

"What's going on?" Dustin asks. "I.. don't know" I say. "No.." they whisper.

They start wiggling around. Almost like they were fighting something. A salt shaker from the table starts floating. Small household items started levitating as well.

"Shit.. wake them up!" Dustin says. He grabs them and starts shaking them. They fight back. I hold them. "Y/n! Wake up!" I yell.

Their eyes shoot open. They were sweating. They look around. Trying to figure out their surroundings.

The items drop causing y/n to jump. I shush and comfort them. "Hey hey, it's ok it's ok, tell me what you saw" I say.

A tear falls down their cheek. I wipe it away Dustin was still shaken up. Y/n notcies. "Eddie... did I hurt him?" They ask shakily.

"What? No no no you never hurt him" I say. They blink and look at Dustin for confirmation. Dustin nods and holds their shoulder. "You could never hurt me" he reassures.

I hold them tight and try to get them to talk about the dream. They just change the conversation. "Y/n they last time I witnessed a dream like this was when Bob and Billy died, you told me about these dreams, whose gonna die?" Dustin asks.

"I miss Bob. Bob was nice, remember when he went as a vampire for Halloween?" They asks.

"Y/n! We need you to tell us so we can help avoid their death!" Dustin says. "No one's gonna die" they says. "Then why won't you tell me about your dream!" He asks

"Because it's not your buisness" they say. "It is my buisness if someone dies!" He says. Y/n holds his shoulder. "Dustin.. have I ever lied to you about anything?" They asks. "You lied about taking my candy bar" he says.

"That was me actually" Lucas says.

"Oh then no" Dustin says. "Exactly, so let it go" they say. Dustin sighs.

"Fine.. it's been almost an hour, are they back yet?" He asks. "Do you hear the engine running?" I ask.

Dustin looks at me and stands up checking his watch. "Seriously where are they" he says.