♤13♧

I wake up and get ready. It was Sunday. I grab my Walkman and put in 'Crazy Train'.

I start the song and walk to the Wheelers house. I knock on the door. Karen opens the door. "Oh Y/n, hi sweetie" she says hugging me. "Hi, Mrs. Wheeler, I came by to pick up Ozzy" I say. She gives me a sad expression.

"Oh sweetie, I guess Nancy didn't tell you, since Ozzy didn't have a collar, the animal catchers took him away." She says. "What?" I say.

"I'm sorry sweetie" she says. I look at my feet. "Well um, ok, thanks, sorry for bothering you" I say.

"No no sweetie it's ok, here is his leash, he was a beautiful dog" she says.

"He was, thanks" I say, grabbing the leash.  Mike comes to the door.

"Oh hey" he says. "Hey" I say. "You told them about Ozzy?" He asks. "Yeah" Karen says. "Well I'm late for work. Sorry about Ozzy" she says walking past me. "Sorry man" Mike says

"It's alright, it was bound to happen, wanna go snatch up Dustin?" I ask. "Yeah, hey dad I'm gonna-"

"Yeah yeah kiddo, have fun" Ted says. Mike shakes his head and walks with me.

"I forgot how hot your mom is" I say. "Ew dude!" He yells. "So it's never a good time to say that?" I say

"No you weirdo!" He says. "She single?" I ask. "Seriously?" He asks. "What? Your dad doesn't do shit!" I say. "You are disgusting" he says. "Not my fault your mom is hot" i say.

He shakes his head."Oh I have good news!" He says.

"I'm gonna go see El this weekend!" He says. "Awesome dude! Tell Will I said hi. I miss him" I say. "Hm? Oh yeah Will" he says

That's weird. And rude. We get to Dustin's house. I knock on the door. His mom answers. "Oh hello! Dusty bun your friends are here" she says. Dustin comes to the door. "Thanks mom, love ya" he says. He says closing the door behind him.

"Come one Dusty bun" I say. "Oh haha very funny, asshole" he says. Me and Mike laugh. We go into the woods. "Hey uh, y/n, weird question, when are you gonna confess to Eddie?" Dustin asks.

"Next time I see him, I have thought it through" I say. "Fucking finally, Mike you owe me 20" he says.

"Shit!" Mike yells. "You guys bet on it?" I ask. "Why wouldn't we, two friends in love, who wouldn't make a game of it" he says.

We hear talking. I shush them and we all sneak around. "I see Eddie!" Dustin whisper yells. We hear a woman's voice.

We sneak and see Eddie and Chrissy together. She was leaning on him, laughing. I feel my heart shatter. Dustin sees my expression and side hugs me.

"I knew he liked her" I say. "Come on don't say that" Mike says. "Oh you are terrific!" Eddie exclaims.

"Oh please!" Chrissy says, shoving him, playfully. I go to walk away. Stepping on a stick, it snapped.

"Whose there?" Eddie asks. Me, Dustin and Mike run for it. We get out of the woods.

We were all winded. "Jesus!" Dustin yells. "God im out of shape!" I say.

We get up and catch our breaths.

"Wanna kidnap the others, we can go to the lake?" Dustin says. "Hell yeah" I say. We go to Gareths house and pick him up.

We go and get Jeff and Freak. We all go to Eddies, his uncle said he was supposed to be at Gareths.

"Oh right, forgot" Gareht says. "Thanks Wayne!" I say. We all walk away. "I can't believe it, he made an excuse to see Chrissy! He is in love with her!" I say as we enter the woods.