♤3♧

We go to lunch and Dustin smiles at both of us. "Soooo how did it go?"He ask. Eddie rolls his eyes. "Oh it was great" I say. "Oooh really?" Dustin asks. Eddie looked at me confused. "Oh it was so fun, we made fun of you all day I think forgot to tell Eddie about that one time you-"

"Ok! That's enough!" Dustin says. Me and Eddie laugh. "Is that Eddies shirt?" Gareth asks. "Shit-" I say.

"YOU SLEPT WITH ED-" I cover Dustin's mouth before he could finish the sentence. "Could you not! And no we didn't I didn't have any clothes and he handed me some he didn't fit into anymore." I say uncovering his mouth.

"Jesus" Eddie says covering his face with his hands."Well excuse me for being concerned over my friends well being" Dustin says.

"No no no you would were gonna make fun of us" I say. "You know me so well" he says. "Yeah yeah what ever " I say. "What's that smell?" I ask.

I smell Eddies shirt. "Oh that is strong cologne" I grunt.

"Sorry it was back when I would wear a lot for cologne" Eddie says.

"Yeah I can tell" I say. He chuckles. "Sorry, but anyways, guys we are under attack, people are finding ways to destroy what we have built for months, these losers are trying to take away our pride and joy, they are trying to take away our life!" Eddie says.

"We can't let them win!" He says. He stand on the table. "He does this often don't worry" Dustin says. I nod. "We will not let these geeks or jocks, or these preppy little daddy's girl" Eddie says strutting.

"Get in the way of our lives will we?" He jumps off the table. "No!" Everyone said. "I'm sorry there little mouse, I couldn't hear you!" Eddie says to me. "No! And don't call me little mouse I will seriously hurt you honey" I say. Eddie smirks. "I like your attitude" Eddie says putting his arm around me.

"This would be better if you weren't blushing." Dustin whispers to me.

I step on his foot. He yelps. We all sit back down and we all eat. The bell rings and we all clean up. Eddie catches up to me in the hallway. "Hey little mouse" He asks. "Hi jackass, what did i say about calling me little mouse?" I say.

"To not to?" He says. "Yep, and why do you keep calling me that?" I ask. "Cause watching you get flustered just bring me such joy" he says putting his hand to his heart. "Oh does it?" I ask. "Oh yeah" he says. We get to our class room

I pull on the collar of his shirt to bring him down closer to me. "Don't wear it out" I say. We walk into class and Eddie was a deep shade of red.

Wow I just did that, him blushing is one of the most adorable things ever! The look on his face I could think forever. Wow ok I'm thinking of Eddie way too much and I met the bastard yesterday.

"Mx. Winston?" My teacher says. "Sorry- yes ma'am?" I ask. "Are you present?" She asks. "Yeah" I say. Eddie raises his hand. "Yes Munson?" The teacher asks. "May I use the restroom?" He asks. She nods. The teacher explains the assignment.

He leaves and some guy takes his seat.

"So sorry to barge in on your life but are you dating that long haired guy, Eddie I think his name is?" he asks.

"Oh um no we aren't dating" I say. "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Ryan, we have science and art class together, sorry to ask such a weird question" he says. "Oh no you're fine, why are you asking?" I ask. "Oh no reason, I like your rings by the way" he says.

"Thanks?" I say. "Sorry, I'm being weird I know" he says. "No you are completely fine, it's just crazy that someone as popular as you, is talking to someone like me, a freak" I say.