♤6♧

Y/n pov

I wake up to a camera click. I flutter my eyes open. I see Dustin and Steve. I shoot up but am immediately pulled back down by the still sleeping Eddie.

Dustin tries not to laugh. "Ok, you asshole help me out here" I say.

Dustin tries to pull Eddies arm off of me but that causes him to hold me tighter. Steve shakes his head and tears Eddies arm off me and I quickly get off,Steve puts a pillow in my place.

"Jeez, was the one night not good enough?" Dustin asks. I punch his arm.

"Ow." He says. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say. I make my way to the bathroom and I hear "y/n.." it was Eddie. I look and see he was still asleep.

I go to the bathroom and wonder why he is talking about me in his sleep.

Eddies pov

It was me and y/n at the roller rink, they were perfect, our song was playing, I was holding their waist and they had their arms around my neck. I could barely hear the music, all I could do was look at them..

They notice me staring and go a bright shade of red with a small smile.

This was the perfect moment. I lean in and they do the same.

"Eddie!" Someone shook me. I wake up and see Dustin and Steve. "You ok dude?" Steve asks. "Yeah.." I say rubbing my eyes. "Where is y/n?" I ask looking down and seeing a pillow "Well they were on your chest" Dustin says. We hear the toilet flush.

"Anyways when you stop dreaming over y/n wanna go to the lake?" Steve asks. "I wasn't dreaming of them" I lie.

"We heard you say their name" Dustin says.

"Shit.." I say. "You like them!" Dustin says.

"Who do you like?" Y/n asks smiling slightly "Uh Chrissy" I blurt out. Their smile drops a bit. "Oh cool" they say. "Hey Steve can you drop me off at home?" They asks. "Can't, I gotta drop you kids off them go to work" he says. "Ok, I'll meet you guys at the lake, I gotta go change" they say.

"I have clothes you can borrow" I offer.

"I'm not wearing your clothes again" they say. "I swear this one I didn't wear a lot of cologne" I say. "Plus it's a messed up shirt" I say. "The fuck does that mean?" They ask.

"The sleeves are ripped off" I say handing them the shirt. "Fine" they say going to the bathroom.

"So when are you gonna confess?" Dustin asks. "Never, because they like RyAn and not me"  I say.

"Take them to like a diner or something" Steve says going into his pocket and pulling out 20 dollars. "I'm not-"

"Ok I'm ready" y/n says.I quickly take the money and hide it in my pocket. "Not sure what happened, but ok" they say. "Ok kids let's go I can't leave Robin hanging." Steve says.

We get into Steve's car and he drives us down to the lake. "Ok kids, I'll pick you up in a few hours, or just find your way home" he says. "Thanks mom" y/n says. "Aw" Stevee says flipping them off. "Yeah love you too" they say. 

Steve drives off and Dustin goes to pick up a rock. "No you dont" I say. "I'm not gonna hit a duck!" He says. I nod. "I'm gonna try to" he says. "No no no no no" I say. "Eddie if he hits ducks I wouldn't be friends with him" y/n says.

"Shit! Shit! This game is Shit!" Dustin says. "What happened?" I ask. "He can't skip rocks" y/n says.

"You can't just chuck it at the water Dustin, look you killed a fucking fish" they say. They argue back and forth. "You gotta just" y/n throws the rock in the water, it skips two times. "Son of a bitch! This game sucks!" Dustin says.