♤4♧

We all get in and get our skates. I had to help Steve out since he couldn't figure it out Eddie was giving me a weird look.

Steve takes Dustin and Mike out to the floor. "Uh yeah I'm not much of a skating type of guy so I'm just gonna-" Eddie says standing up but immediately falls onto the floor. "Yeah that's what skates do" I say pulling him up. "I'm hurt, I broke my ass, you can't force a injured man on the dance floor" he says furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Come on its fun, you can hold my hand if you need to... little mouse" I say. He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Don't little mouse me, let's go" he says. We get onto the floor and Eddie starts slipping. I go to help him and he just grabs my waist. I hitch my breath.

"You ok?" He asks. "Yep. Come on" I say. I start skating backwards.

"Woah ok, this isn't too bad" he says firmly holding onto my waist. "Yeah" I say.

He looks down and sticks his tounge out slightly. "Hey Ed, uh my eyes are up here" I say. He laughs. "I'm making sure I'm not kicking ya"he says.

"Eh it's fine the worst you can do is throw me" I say. He fakes throwing me and I jump and put my arms around his neck. He laughs. We looked each other. "You are the worst, Munson" I say. He laughs. "Calm down, would ya?" He says.

We just stare in each other's eyes. Both of our smiles slowly dropping as we notice the situation we had gotten ourselves into.This was perfect! It's like every person's dream to have their kiss like this, wait are we gonna kiss?

He starts leaning in. Fuck it. I lean in too. It was too perfect, the lights shining about, the music was a up-beat romantic song, it felt right to be doing this,we got close enough to where I could feel his breath on my lips, it smelled of Scotch and smoke, what a classy guy, before we could kiss Eddie got knocked over sending both of us to the floor. I had landed on top of Eddie.

"Buy me dinner first at least" he says. "Oh shut up you ass" I say getting off of him. "Hey it's not like we haven't done that before" he says. "I knew it!" Dustin says. "God dammit Eddie" I say.

"Oh come on sweetheart I don't mean no harm"he says reaching for my hand. I slap it gently. "You can fend for yourself" I say.

"Wowww" he says. He slips a bit, I quickly grab his arm. "There we are" he says. We get off the floor and find a table to sit at. "Well that was interesting" Dustin says. "You don't say"

"What a wipe out!" Steve says rolling up to us. He sits next to me and puts his arm around me. Eddie looks at him and slightly rolls his eyes.

Something is off about him. A song comes on and Steve and I immediately recognize it. "Oh dont-" It was too late and Steve had dragged me to the floor. He held onto me as we skated to the music.

"I forgot about this song" I say. "Well you're about to remember it!" He says. "Don't do it Harrington!" I say. "I can't hear you!" He says chuckling. It's was towards the end of the song when Steve decided it would be funny like old times to dip me even though we haven't done it in a year.

He had dipped me and we hear Dustin and Mike cheering which causes me and Steve to almost fall over laughing.

The song ends and we skate our way back to the table. Dustin looked happy and Eddie looked upset. "Man I missed you, Harrington. Still got the hair huh?" I ask. "Never getting rid of it" he says. "Rock on, mama bear" I say. "Would you stop it, I'm not a mom, oh Dustin you have crumbies on your face come here-" he says stopping himself.

The whole table resists a laugh. "Oh come on guys, that's just a friend looking out for a friend" he says. Me and Eddie lose it completely.

"You guys are real assholes" Steve says, causing me and Eddie to laugh more.