♤8♧

I wake up to hearing Eddies heartbeat. He looks at me. "Good morning sweetheart" he says smiling. "Night" I say. He laughs softly.

"Fine only because your the only thing keeping me warm right now" he says. I look around and see he didn't have a shirt on."Oh sorry about that, that shirt was practically strangling me." He says.

"Your fine" I say burying my head in the crook of his neck. He lays his head on top of mine and holds me close to him.

Someone knocks at the door. Eddie groans. "Oh shit" I realize. "What?" He asks. "I forgot I had a client today, um who is it?" I ask.

"It's Matthew, you put me down for 7 this morning I'm sorry I'm a bit early, I'm leaving town today", he says.

I quickly get up and look down realizing I didn't have shirt either. "Did we..?" I ask.

"No no, you woke up at like 3am and took your shirt off and when I asked all you said was *mumbles*"

"Seems like something I would do" I say tossing on a tank top.

I open the door. "Hi" I say. "Hi, how are ya?" He asks.

"Doing great, come on in and if you will follow me that would be great" I say.

We get to the cabinet. "Ok so what are you looking for like something to make colors looks prettier like a museum dosage of product or more intense stuff like... this one, we call the Northern Lights which if you listen to music you kinda feel it like you can feel the actual music and you start to see fractals?" I ask.

"I'll take both since I'm doing this with my wife, she has never tried this before" he says. "Awe that's sweet" I say.

"Yeah, um you also mentioned you had rolling paper?" He says.

"I do in fact, since she is newer to this do you want to go for smaller paper?" I ask. "Yes please" he say.

"Great, anything else I can help you with?" I ask. "Uh no I think that's... everything" he says looking at Eddie.

"Um sorry about him" I say. "Oh no your fine" he says giving Eddie a weird look.

"Ok your total will be 135 even" I say. "That's a small amount are you sure?" He asks.

He sighs and goes into his wallet.

He gives me the money and I give him his items. He leaves and closes the door behind him.

"You know you could've put a shirt on during that entire time right?" I ask. "And miss you blushing and that guy getting the wrong message? absolutely not" he says.

I throw his shirt at him. He laughs and gets up. "I'm joking, I'm joking" he says.

"Ok it's 7:15, want me to walk you home?" I ask. "Sure yeah" he says. We leave and walk to his house.

We go inside and his uncle was cooking in the kitchen. "Hey kiddos, I'm making eggs before school, Eddie I washed some of your clothes they are in the backyard drying." He says.

"Thanks" he says going to the backyard.

Wayne turns around and sees me. "Oh hello dear, how are ya?" He ask. "I'm doing good, how about you?" I ask.

"Oh you know trying to keep that one out of trouble" He says. "Thanks Wayne." Eddie says. "Yeah yeah kiddo, anyways  here you go" he says handing me and Eddie a plate.

We all eat and me and Wayne talk a bit.

"Alright kids you have about 20 minutes until you gotta get to school, do you need me to drive you guys?" He asks. Me and Eddie shake our heads.