♤22♧

I wake up in the boat, Eddie was holding onto me. I look and my arm was still in the cast. I pry Eddies arms off me. I go to the counter and sit on it. I remember the scenery. Something seemed familiar about Vecna, like I knew him.

It all seemed too familiar. "Y/n? Y/N???" Eddie asks frantically. "Right here" I say. "Oh thank God, are you ok? You can still see? how many fingers am I holding up?" He asks holding up two fingers.

"Sweetie, I'm fine" I say. Eddie sighs. "I don't want to lose you" he says holding me. "I know, you wont" I say. "I almost did. It reminded me too much of Chrissy, and seeing you on the fucking ceiling with your arm broken, isn't the prettiest fucking sight" he says.

I hold his cheek, he leans into my touch. "I know, I'm sorry" I say putting my forehead on his. He kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls away. "Did you want to talk about it?" He asks. "I'm fine, don't worry" I say. "I will forever worry, please, just tell me what happens, did you see anything?" He asks.

I tell him everything, "why was Hopper in you trance dream.. thingy?" He asks. "Um, well Hopper was kind of like a dad to me, he took me in since I didn't have a place to go when I escaped Hawkins Lab" I say.

"What's so terrible about Hawkins Lab?" He asks. "The tests they do, hurt us, they would make us fight other test subjects the only one who was really nice was Peter, me and him would talk since I had a hard time making friends, but even then he turned out to be the worst one" I say.

Eddie tilts his head. "How?" He asks. "Um he, he went a bit.. crazy" I say holding back tears. "He tried to help me and El escape one time but he couldn't go, he had a weird device in his neck and he had El remove it, but that device was the only thing keeping him so tame and friendly, he went off on everyone, he killed most of the children and most of staff, me and El were terrified, we were kids, he was stronger but, we had no choice but to kill him, he would've hurt us" I say, a tear running down my cheek.

Eddie wipes it away. He holds me close to him."I'm so sorry you went through that sunshine" he says.

I just bury my head in his shoulder.

I make my way to the door. "Woah what are you doing?" He asks. "Going to go to the bathroom?" I say.

"I'm coming with you" he says. "Ok, sweetie, I know you are weird but that's going a bit far" I say. "No not like that, to keep a look out, just in case you get killed by Vecna" he says.

"I'll be fine" I say. I walk outside and he follows me. I turn around. "Are we doing this?" I ask. "Sorry for wanting to protect you" he says. "Well I don't need you following me around like a duckling, especially when I gotta go" I say

"Ok I'm gonna go behind a tree, you stay here, if anything happens, I will yell for you" I say. "What would you yell?" He asks. "Just your name?" I say

"So you will be screaming my name?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Get back inside I don't want you out here" I joke.

He laughs. I flip him off and go behind a bush and do my business. I get back up, and me and Eddie go back inside.

I grab my bag and pull out hand sanitizer. "Seriously?" He asks. "Oh sorry I can't pee standing up, you nasty, here stick out your hand" I say.

He puts his hand out and I pump some sanitizer on his hands. He rubs his hands. He stays by my side for the day. I take my cast off. "Woah, what are you doing?" He asks. "Healing it" I say.

"No, sunshine, you're gonna make it worse" he says. "Be a doll and go grab me that stick over there" I say.

"No, come here" he says pulling me close to him. I sigh and look at him annoyed. "You holding ne hostage won't make me feel any better" I say.