♢Chapter~41♢

..
At a distance , she looked at Nishant coming out from the godown with a girl in his arms. She ran and took the girl while her eyes pleaded nishant to tell her about karan's whereabouts.

"He's okay--" and they heard a blast.

They turned back and found the warehouse where karan was still there, blasted out.

"Karan..." Tejasswi and Nishant mumbled as they looked at the godown which was now ruined. Shock resonated their faces as they could not see Karan.

Leaving the girl on ground, tejasswi ran towards the enterance but was pulled back by Pra. "Its dangerous there...Dont go. Am going!"

Her eyes burned with anger. "It was all your planning, wasn't it?"

Pra shook his head to deny her but tejasswi didnt belived him.

"Leave us for good and letme go ...In.." She pushed Pra and followed Nishant who was going in.

Pra turned to the unconsious girl and followed Nishant's instructions which he gave him, before running to godown. He lifted the girl and sat her in their car before going in.

...

Tejasswi ran in the building and found Nishant going to a particular room. She followed him. And as soon as she saw the scene in her front, she felt her eyes turning moist and her knees were giving up.

There sat Nishant with Karan's head in his lap. Nishant was begging karan to keep his eyes open while Karan was trying his best to oblige Nishant.

Karan saw tejasswi standing frozen on ground and a painful yet genuine smile appeared on his face. He motioned teja to come near him and tejasswi took slow steps towards her .

She kneeled down before him and cupped his face. "Ka..Karan.."

"Te..Te..Tej..Tejasswi" Karan whispered while hissing and tejasswi took her hands bacj as she realized , she kept her hands on his injuries..

"Am..am sorry.." she regretted for carelessness.

Karan shook his head denying her forgiveness and with his shivering hands, he held her soft hands and kept it in his cheeks. "A..am sorry..fo..for my de..deeds.. but..tru..trust me..i lo..love you..with ..everyt..thing i hav..have. I..I don..dont kn..know if..i'll...live ...or no..not..but if..i ..die.. pl..please..move on..in you..your li..life..and forg..forget me.. Ne..Never shed..tear..tears for..me.." he said as he wiped her tears with his blood-bathed hands that trembled .

"I..don..dont des..deserve..it.."

Tejasswi shook her head while controlling her sobs. "U ..U have to fight this . U have to recover from this. We do have a bright future ahead. You..You know, i need you. "

Chuckling on her words, karan mumbled. "If i ..die..this mom..moment..i don..dont regret..becoz..i'm dying..in your arms..."

"Shut up, karan! Just shut up. Stop saying negative. You know i learnt how to make your favourite chai..with ginger added.. You have to recover to taste it now." Tejasswi tried to divert his attention from negative aspects.

Nishant was having happy tears in his eyes. Not because Karan was dying but Because Karan finally confessed his love. He quickly called to Nearest hospital and requested for an emergency ambulance.

"Let..me..die in..peace.. just once can u call me ..your sunny.." Karan  whisperly-requested. He could feel his ribs turning numb due to pain..

"Sunny.." Tejasswi whispered as she remembered this name. She could never forget this name. Then it striked, Karan was Sunny.  "Sunny" She mumbled with tears in her eyes.