𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

It had been a couple of days since her boat party. Things had calmed down, and Daff seemed to be keeping his word about being under her skin.

Every morning he'd wake her up with breakfast and shower her with gifts. Each night he gave her all of his attention, and when they lay together in bed he tried to get close to her.

Each night she'd rejected him. The vision of him with somebody else had stuck with her, leaving a bad taste in her mouth. Just the thought of him touching her was revolting. As much as she tried to be open to repairing things, she needed time. Three days was not enough time for her.

Still, he didn't let up. Once she got up to start her day, he peeked into the bathroom staring at her for a moment. Looking at him through the mirror, she paused holding her toothbrush in her mouth and raising an eyebrow.

"Got any plans today?"

She shook her head, then went back to scrubbing her teeth. Not wanting to be bothered with him.

"I'm taking you down to Rodeo drive," he said biting his lip. For some reason, he thought spoiling her would get her to soften up. All these gifts and gestures were probably what he thought would make a woman happy. As for Jazmine who grew up spoiled, and had the means to do it herself,  she wasn't impressed. She had no reason to decline though, spending his money wouldn't hurt.

Once she'd finished up in the bathroom, she put on a fitted sundress that hugged her from her chest down to her ankles. Her long hair was slicked up into a messy bun on the top of her head. Once she'd gotten a good look at herself, she slid on a pair of sandals and grabbed her clutch stuffing a few things inside.

She didn't have to do much to look stunning, but when Daff walked into the room and asked if she was ready with a confused tone it did something to her. She cut her eyes at him, annoyed. "Do I not look ready?" She asked defensively.

"Oh Nah- yea you do. I was just asking" he stammered, startled by her attitude. She'd been very aggressive towards him lately, which wasn't what he was used to from her. Saying it didn't bother him would be unrealistic.

Without another word, she zipped her clutch up and headed out to the car. He opened up the passenger side of his Model 3 and helped her in before hopping in the driver's side. Letting out a sigh, his gaze panned over at her. He wanted to ask why she stayed if this was how it'd be, but he knew that would just set her off. Talking to her had been like walking on eggshells lately. Not wanting to set her off, he dismissed the question and pulled out of the garage heading down to Beverly Hills.

As soon as they got out of WeHo, Jazmine's phone started buzzing in her clutch. She fished it out, checking the ID. When she saw it was Diamond she instantly answered, "Hey Di"

"Girl look at what I just sent you" she rushed.

Jaz put it on speaker, going straight to her texts. It was a post from the shaderoom. They had a video of Ant walking onto the boat, followed by Jazmine leaping into his arms. She hadn't even realized so many people recorded the moment, but even then she didn't expect it to reach the shaderoom. The video brought a smile to her face.

The further she swiped, the more she was shocked to see old photos of the pair from high school. "How did they even find these," she said with a big grin. Daff, who had stopped at a light, curiously peeked over at her phone.

Once he'd seen it was old photos of Jazmine with Tone Vincent, his jaw clenched a little. He'd finally forgotten about the appearance at the boat party, just for it to come up again. The fact it was on the shaderoom was just the icing on his bothered little cake.

"What does it say? If it's anything wild I can handle that" he cut in, not even hiding his invasiveness.

Jazmine turned her lip, as Diamond asked softly "am I on speaker?"