𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

@theshaderoom: #Oops! #JazmineGreen and #DaffJacobs were both spotted at a party in Downtown LA. The former is looking quite unbothered with her new hair and supposed new boo! Sources say she and #ToneVincent were spotted lip-locking in the dimly lit club. #Roommates, what do y'all think? (Swipe for more)

~

"You said we need to act more like a couple," she said hanging onto him. "Couples kiss."

Anthony could tell she was acting out because of Daffyd. He wanted to feel used, but to be fair he was using her for his image as well. Plus there was no way he could complain about that kiss, no matter the motivation.

"They do, don't they?" He asked in a matter-of-fact tone. "What else do they do?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself Anticipation," she joked.

He crinkled his nose at her, then gave her ass a playful slap. "You can't be acting out looking this good. I might get the wrong idea."

She blushed rolling her eyes. "Keep flattering me like that, I might just take you home with me." Grabbing his hand she spun around and started dancing to the music.

His eyes traveled all over her body as she rolled and swayed against him. He looked up at the sky mentally saying a prayer, as he grabbed his drink taking a large gulp. Once he set his cup down, he held her body dancing with her.

Daffyd was trying his best to keep his attention on Jayda. He could tell the girl really liked him, and he planned on taking her home tonight. Some of it was to upset Jazmine, but mostly because he just wanted to.

She was sexy and successful. Her vibe was more than attractive. It was the polar opposite of what he got from Jazmine. However, seeing Jazmine all on Tone made him feel strange. Then they kissed. He was so angry he almost went over to grab her. It only got worse seeing her dancing on him in that little ass dress. What the hell had gotten into her? She'd never acted out like this.

"Are you listening?" Jayda called out snapping her fingers. When he went to respond, she looked to see what his attention was on. As soon as she put two and two together, she scoffed. "I know you fucking lying."

"Wait, I was listening baby," he said putting a hand back on her leg.

She pursed her lips pushing his hand off. "What did I say then?"

He stuttered trying to respond. "You were- you said you wanted-"

"That's enough," she said standing up and grabbing her drink. "You still stuck on Lil bo' peep, go talk her fucking ear off."

As she started to walk off, he hopped up grabbing her hand. "I ain't trippin' on her ass, it's just crazy seeing her here. It's fucking with me a little."

"Not my problem baby," she responded sipping on her drink. "You cute, but I'm not bout to be in no drama. If y'all still getting over this breakup, call me when you're over it."

Letting go of his hand, she took her phone out and left.

"Damn it!" He shouted, running his hand over his face. When he looked back over at Jaz and Tone, she was bent over grinding her ass on him. Every dirty thought played on his face like they were written on permanent marker.

Daffyd couldn't play cool anymore, they were doing too damn much. Storming over to them, he grabbed Jazmine by the arm tugging her roughly. "Let's go."

"Aye, get yo hands off of her!" Anthony shouted, shoving Daff violently. As he lost his balance, Jaz snatched her arm out of his grip. "Fuck is yo' problem dude?"

He stood up and shoved him back. "Fuck outta here, fore I knock yo ass out. Jaz let's go!" Daff shouted.

The only thing that kept Anthony from swinging on Daffyd was Jaz's grip on him. Jazmine was terrified. Everything had happened so fast. Not only was Daffyd out of his mind, she had never seen Anthony this angry before. She clung to the back of his shirt frozen.

"I said let's go!" He screamed louder, making her grip Anthony's shirt tighter.

By then the whole party was looking to see what was going on. Everybody had out phones and was talking loudly to each other. It looked as if a fight was breaking out.

"You scaring people man. Take yo drunk ass home."

"I ain't leaving without her. Whatever bullshit ass game y'all playing, that shit over with. Bring yo ass now Jazmine."

"Nigga do this look like a fucking game to you? I don't know what the fuck y'all had going on, but that's dead, done. I'm not coming up off her, and if you ever grab on her like that again they gone have to take me out this bitch in handcuffs. I put that on yo life Nigga."

Daffyd eyed Anthony, then looked at Jazmine. She closed her eyes wrapping her arm around Ant's body.

"You out of here man," the voice of a bouncer called out grabbing Daffyd by the arm. He snatched from his grasp turning and leaving out.

As soon as everything de-escalated, Anthony turned to Jazmine. "You okay?" He asked pulling her into a tight hug.

She nodded quickly, clutching onto him. She was too shaken up to even speak. Never in a million years did she think something like this would happen.

Sighing, he grabbed her purse and led her to the door. "Let's go."

The ride home was quiet. She stared out the window the whole way. Anthony wanted to comfort her but he was still fuming from the situation. So many things crossed his mind. He wondered if Daff had ever put his hands on her before. Just the thought made him grip the steering wheel tighter.

He had half a mind to scold her and force her to give up on that nigga. When he saw how dazed she was he couldn't even bring himself to do it.

Once they got into the hotel, Jaz took off her heels and immediately went into the bathroom.

Anthony stripped down and climbed into bed. The spectacle had become the talk of the internet. Everybody was putting in their two cents about him and Jazmine as well as the fight he and Daff got into.

There were so many videos and posts. So much was going on. Suddenly he got a text from his manager. Melvin was asking what happened and if he needed to get a PR team on the situation.

Thinking it over, he decided to take advantage of the chaos. Not only was it perfect timing, but he had also hoped that his next move would cut Daffyd even deeper than the party did. It was personal now.

When Melvin got his text message, he knew for sure that Anthony had lost his mind.

"Leak the song, then drop it tomorrow"