𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 ~ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

653,231 likes@JazzyG: Fuck a non-disclosure 🎥🤫

653,231 likes
@JazzyG: Fuck a non-disclosure 🎥🤫

~

They had finished wrapping up the first scene of the video. Just as Ant said, all she had to do was stand around and look pretty. They took a bunch of wide-range and close-up shots of the pair in a long illuminated hallway. Most of it was him towering over her against the wall, or mouthing the lyrics in her ear. She smirked to hold back her laugh during those shots. She felt silly being directed while they tried to make it look intimate. Thankfully, to the camera, it looked natural.

They both let out a laugh when the cameras stopped rolling. She'd never done a video shoot before, but Anthony made her feel comfortable. Now that the easy part was done, she'd have to prepare for the next scenes. Of course, it wouldn't be too explicit. Still, the thought of playing all that out in front of cameras and workers had her anxiety through the roof.

Stripping out of the simple outfit she'd worn in the last scene, she took deep breaths changing into her second outfit. It was a pair of lacy panties and a pushup bra with embroidered lace to match the bottoms. It resembled lingerie but covered everything. Her hands stroked up the sides of her body as her eyes caught the mirror. Ruffling the long curls of her lace-front wig she smiled. She looked good.

When she got to the set, the director positioned her in front of a large white background. The lights behind her switched to different hues of red and pink. Her eyes scanned for Anthony, but he had headed to his dressing room to change after finishing his solo clips. As nervous as she had been, the directions were a piece of cake. She just had to slowly move into different poses with the music.

As they were finishing up, Ant returned. He exchanged a few words with set runners, then finally his eyes fell on Jazmine. He was immediately awestruck by the view. The way her body moved under the colored lights looked so graceful and hypnotizing. Her face was so focused but still glinted with shyness.

Pulling the mess of curls to one side, she finally saw him in the distance. The corner of her lips turned up into an inviting smirk. He smiled back giving her a thumbs up.

"I see why she got you gone in the head," Melvin said suddenly approaching.

Anthony laughed in response looking at him. "Man whatever. She does look amazing though." Turning his gaze back to her he licked over his lips. She was a natural in front of the camera. That innocent thought almost took a turn, but he caught himself. 'Stay focused Anthony', he thought.

When they yelled cut an assistant went to Jasmine putting a robe over her arms. She thanked them softly before seeing Ant approach the director. Slipping her feet into her slides, she followed suit.

"They're still finishing up the next set. For now, just hang tight," the director instructed.

Nodding, they went and sat down in two chairs nearby. The camera crew was moving things around and chatting as everybody waited to move to the next scene.