𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 ~ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

@tmz_tv: Jazmine and Tone were spotted together again at Chicago's Sound Bar

~

After their intimate encounter, Anthony had suggested they go out. She was reluctant. The club had never really been her scene. It didn't help that the last experience she had at a club was her chaotic birthday. It took some convincing but he had got her out.

They were now downstairs at the Sound Bar. The black bodies moving to Hip Hop were a drastic contrast to the electronic music playing upstairs. Jasmine bit her lip staying close to Anthony as his entourage followed the pair. They laced fingers securely as the crowd parted to let them through.

When they finally made it to the VIP table, Ant could sense her uneasiness. He sat down and pulled her beside him. "You alright?" He asked in her ear.

She nodded in response. Her eyes were scanning over the crowd. Very few people were seated. It seemed like everybody was sweating on the dance floor. She couldn't decide if she was envious or disgusted by the sight. Her introverted nature was on full display.

Ant rested a hand on her knee, rubbing it comfortingly. "You want something to drink?"

"Yes, please."

"What you want?" He asked, waving over one of his friends. "We probably gone get some tequila."

"I just want a Long Island."

The order made him give her a questioning look. Although it was easy to swallow, they tended to be pretty strong. "You sure? That's a little strong."

"Aye, I be drinking!" She shouted over the music.

"You be fucking and drinking. Jaz all grown up," he teased. When his friend Adonis made it over he sent him to the bar for some Don Julio and a Long Island iced tea.

It took a little time for some workers to come over with the bottles. They sat them on the table with cups and handed Jazmine her drink. All of the men took shots and spoke amongst themselves as she sipped quietly to herself.

It wasn't long before women started to gravitate towards their section. In the blink of an eye, everybody had broken off into pairs and groups. Some of them were talking, some of them had ventured off to dance, and Anthony was now on his feet rapping along to the music. Jaz watched him, chuckling.

She was used to everybody going off and doing their own thing while she hung back. Ant hadn't left her side for a second. Just as she had that thought a woman approached. She came straight to Anthony saying something in his ear. All Jazmine knew is that whatever she had said, he declined, shaking his head. He gave her a side hug and then sent her on her way.

Her eyes followed the woman. She was gorgeous; tall with long legs, beautiful brown skin with a fit frame. She looked disappointed. Furrowing her brows she sat down her drink, and then grabbed Ant's arm to get his attention. "Why don't you go dance?" She asked as he leaned in.

"I'm good over here." He responded.

There was a rush of guilt that hit her. He was probably trying to keep her company. Shaking her head she leaned up speaking again. "Don't let me ruin your fun, go do your thing."

"Why don't you come dance with me then," he shot back. Jazmine instantly shook her head rejecting. Sucking his teeth, he took what was left of her drink and sat it on the table. "Come on, come dance," he said, this time sounding more like a demand.

As he pulled her to her feet, she shook her head more adamantly. "I don't dance. This isn't my thing."

"Look, we don't even have to go to the floor," He offered in her ear. "Dance with me right here."

It was true he stayed back to be by her side. By now he would have already been with some girl on the floor. He would have already been drunk and contemplating taking somebody home. However, he didn't feel like he was missing out on anything. Making sure Jazmine was comfortable had a higher rank on his priorities.

Laughing softly, she held his arms. "How am I supposed to dance?"

"However you want! Just move your body."

Dragging his grip from her elbow to her fingertips, he held up her hand. She rolled her eyes, but took the hint and turned her back to him. As reluctant as she was the liquor was starting to set in. When he put his hands on her hips she giggled, letting him lead her.

There was R&B blasting through the room at this point. Anthony led her into a winding motion, talking in her ear. "You gotta loosen up. Where's this new Jaz you was talking bout?"

"I am a new Jaz! I'm Jaz 2.0!" She shouted over the loud music.

"Show me," he challenged.

Reaching down she grabbed her drink and swallowed down what was left. Anthony watched intently, with a smirk.

She still felt some reservations. This was out of character for her, but Ant's encouragement was helping. He was taking it easy on her, drawing her out of her shell slowly. The least she could do was show initiative.

Setting down her empty glass, she started to swing her hips to the music. It felt incredibly silly knowing all these people were around. When the enthusiasm started to fade she felt him grab her by the waist. He read her body language so easily.

"It's just you and me." He comforted her starting to sway her.

Closing her eyes, she focused on him. Moving with the beat they both caught a rhythm. All her inhibitions started to melt away. They were in their own world. It was quite the spectacle.

So much so, it attracted the attention of everybody nearby. It was like they were in their own world and everybody else was just in their orbit.

As the song changed, they adapted. The liquid courage aided her movements. She arched her back and began grinding against him. Everything Ant had told her earlier ran circles in her mind. For once she needed to be a little wild. Beautiful was nice, adorable was cute, but she wanted to feel sexy.

Watching her grow more confident, Anthony rolled his body with hers. She was like a different person. It was getting hard to keep his hands to himself. The way her hips moved and how her bodysuit was hugging her curves was causing a reaction. He ran his hand up her side and then to the center of her back. She wasted no time grabbing her knees and bending just a little.

When she started shaking her ass, Anthony took a sharp breath. He was becoming less confident that this was somebody he only saw as a sister.

----------A/N

Chapter 20 is split into 2 halves. This is only the first installment. Part 2 will probably come sometime tomorrow seeing as it's almost 2 am and I have to force myself to stop writing 🥴

I don't want to draw out this book super long. So things are going to start happening quickly. I hope it's not off-putting and it doesn't negatively affect your experience reading it.

Feel free to leave your thoughts on anything in the comments.