𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟 ~ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

The whole time he was focused on buttering Jazmine up, she observed. He was talking to her in circles and playing on her emotions. All of the physical contact, the soft words, and puppy dog eyes; she called bullshit. Every second she spent in that house, the fact that he was keen on her plan was at the forefront of her thoughts. She'd play along, let him think he was getting to her.

Then he dared to ask if she was fucking Anthony? As if he hadn't fucked whomever he want while they were in a relationship. She almost wanted to laugh in his face. Instead, she threw the question back.

"You fucking Jayda?"

The way her face changed as the words came out stunned him. Her gentle expression turned up into a grimace. He hadn't even had time to recover from her initial response, so her question definitely felt like a sneak attack. "What? Where did that even come from?"

"I'm not mad, not my business. But who I'm fucking isn't yours either," she continued with a chuckle. Turning on her heels she left out, not looking back. "Anyways, I have somewhere to be. Bye Daffyd."

It was reaching noon. After a long wait on the three executives, Anthony had finally played the album to its completion. There was a silence as his manager cut the music.

Ant was leaned back in his seat, with his arms folded. He hated meetings, they always made him anxious. Throughout each song everybody exchanged glances. He started to worry that they weren't pleased with some songs, or they would scrap them completely.

He'd finished an album a year ago. They'd put it on the shelf and told him to start over. That's when the label had initially proposed a change in his image. It took this long for him to complete something new for them. The last thing he wanted was his efforts to go unnoticed a second time.

"I enjoyed it. I think we have some gold here," the man in charge finally said. The others agreed without any critiques.

Anthony nearly jumped out of his seat, letting out an excited grunt. "Great!"

"That's very good to hear," his manager said patting Ant's shoulder. "We were thinking track 7 would be a good single to kick off this era. Any thoughts?"

"Which one is that again?" An exec questioned leaning forward.

With a few clicks, his manager played the song again. As soon as the music started to play the exec nodded eagerly.

"I like that one, and we should put it out soon to keep the momentum from your Moonlight performance. We could drop it in a few weeks with the proper rollout."

Before his manager could speak, Anthony cut in. "I was thinking we could drop sooner than that."

"Without any promotion?" Another exec spoke up. "You're still a pretty new artist, I'm not sure if people are anticipating new music enough for that."

Anthony looked at his manager, then back at the exec. "I don't know if you've been paying attention to the media around me, but there's this girl," he began, instantly thinking about Jazmine's current situation. "They've been following our bond pretty closely on social media. I think when you pair that to my performance, it would make people talk- make people listen."

"That football player's ex?"

"Yeah, Jazmine." He answered quickly.

The executives all looked as if he had piqued their interest. The one that had been silent started to speak. "I've seen a lot about you two all over the place. Are you seeing her?"

Letting out a chuckle, Anthony thought carefully about his answer. "Something like that."

"I don't think I want to bet the success of your first single on a crush..." his manager responded, looking at him with skepticism.