𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 ~ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 (𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭)

There was an awkward silence. When she finally looked up, she found his eyebrows knit together with an intense expression. "What?"

"You serious?" He didn't sound shocked or disgusted, he was more confused. That made her even more embarrassed.

Maybe I shouldn't have told him, She thought to herself. It was too late to take it back now, so she nodded looking down at the floor.

Ant remembered that night well. They sat in his room on his bed listening to music. Neither of them knew how to say goodbyes.

They knew she would be back for breaks and holidays, but for most of the year, she would be miles away. This was somebody he spent nearly every day with for the past 13 years. It was sad and overwhelming; too much for a young boy to process. When it got late he asked if she wanted to stay the night, but she told him she needed to finish packing.

"I don't know. I thought it would be weird," she stammered. "I just trusted you the most so I had planned on asking you. But then I freaked out and changed my mind last minute."

"I honestly always thought it would be me," he admitted, making her quickly lock eyes with him. "I thought about it a lot." The tension grew thick after he said that. His face was stoic and serious.

He thought about it a lot?

When the scenario crossed Jazmine's mind her face became red and flustered. All kinds of what ifs progressed from questions to imagery. All she knew was Daff, and he was a selfish lover. She wondered what kind of lover Ant would have been. The way his soft lips felt against her skin replayed in her mind. He was always so gentle and tender with her. All kinds of fantasies started to cloud her thoughts.

He noticed the bashful expression on her face, imagining that she was having the same feelings that he had. His eyes trailed over her body slowly. She looked away, feeling like all of her shameful thoughts were visible. She could feel him step closer so she closed her eyes, feeling her heart nearly beat out of her chest.

Without warning, he grabbed her by the jaw pressing his lips into hers.

The gesture caught both of them by surprise. She stumbled back against the counter, grabbing it for balance. It was like his body moved before he could even think it over. When he came to his senses he instantly pulled back, "Sorry, I just-"

Cutting him off, she snatched him back by his shirt, pulling him back in. This time he didn't hold back.

The feeling of his hands tracing the curve of her ass made her shiver. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he grip her roughly. Their tongues danced together wildly as he backed her into the counter. With one quick motion he sat her on top of it.

They pulled back gasping for air. Both of them were disoriented. Everything had happened so quickly. His eyes ran over her frame, mentally undressing her. The rise and fall of her chest caught his attention.

His mind was racing. This was not a part of the plan. He spent every second since they'd spent together in Chicago trying to push out sinful thoughts, but he wasn't strong enough to keep fighting. Her smooth skin, her sweet lips, and that lustful look in her eyes; it was all revving him up. He wanted to taste every inch of her body.

"Oh!" she gasped as he latched onto a sensitive neck. The feeling of his tongue rolling against her skin was making her antsy. Her knees pressed impatiently into his sides as he made a love mark.

Once her breaths grew into heaves, he dragged the strap of her bra down off her shoulder peppering sweet kisses to her collar bone. When he gave the top another tug her breasts broke free. He quickly found his way onto her nipple sucking gently. Her breath got stuck in her throat. It didn't feel like this was real. She felt she'd wake up any second.

Anthony's hands crept up the sides of her thighs while his tongue worked her small nipples one by one. His fingertips found the lace of her panties. He hesitated for a moment wondering if he was moving too fast. That caution was killed in an instance as she lifted her hips to help slip them off. They dropped onto the floor and he pulled away, gripping her by her knees.

Her sultry gaze fixed on him. She'd never felt so aroused in her life, there was no time for hesitation. She was at his disposal ready for whatever he wanted to do to her. "Anthony", she whispered, desperate to see what he would do next.

Clenching his jaw, he pulled her to the edge of the counter and knelt. "C'mere..."

Spreading her limbs, she watched as he buried his face between her thighs. The feeling of his shallow breaths rolling against her core sent a chill down her spine. Her body squirmed anxiously, and he knew exactly what she wanted. The heel of her foot drug up his back slowly, drawing him in. When he finally flicked his tongue against her, her jaw dropped in shock.

"Ant..." she moaned out, closing her eyes. His tongue swiped against the seam once more, spreading her open. Then his mouth cupped her clit and she moaned out boisterously, both hands gripping the back of his head. Hearing her cries, the drive to take it slow was lost. He groaned, lapping at her hungrily.

Tossing her head back she was overwhelmed by the feeling of his mouth. He was smacking loudly like he hadn't eaten in years. Her toes started to curl as she bit her lip to stifle the moans. Her hips moved desperately against his face.

He was determined, rolling his tongue faster and shaking his head side to side. He wasn't going to stop until she couldn't take anymore. Judging by the way she was already trembling, it was only a matter of time. It crept up on her fast making her stomach tighten. Her mind went blank as she started bucking her hips and pushing at his head.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Oh my god, I'm close!"

Reaching up, one of his hands gripped her bare breast. Her hand rested on top of his, as the other continued pushing desperately at his head. She didn't know what to do with herself. It felt like she was going to explode if he didn't stop now. Just then his tongue moved even faster over her throbbing button.

"Anthony!" She squealed starting to shake viciously. For a split second, she felt completely numb. That's when the orgasm ripped through her body like electricity. She cried out bloody murder writhing weakly.

He didn't give in, grunting as he slurped her juices. All she could do was roll her hips, riding out the climax. She was hollering a slew of profanities, trying to pull herself together. He didn't stop until she was done.

When he was finished, she leaned back against the wall catching her breath. She was in complete astonishment at what had just taken place. Her eyes followed his as he stood to his feet. It felt like time stopped as they stared each other down.

"Jazzy," he whispered.

Swallowing hard, she managed out a soft "hmm?"

Closing his eyes, he planted his hands on the counter leaning his forehead against hers. She reached up holding his face and their lips brushed together. "What are we doing?"

"I don't know anymore."

————A/N

😅 How is everybody's day going?