𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

@TheShadeRoom: Jazmine Green spotted at Bulls game after alleged Break-Up with Daff Jacobs

~

It had been a week since Jazmine left for Chicago. She hadn't called or texted him once. At first, Daffyd tried not to think much of it. Assuming she'd gone off somewhere with her parents or Diamond, he'd been spending time with his friends waiting for her to come home. He didn't truly believe she'd left with Tone until pictures of her courtside with him swept the internet.

"I don't think they just friends man. I'm not bringing my homegirl courtside to no basketball game. Jazmine don't even know shit about sports," his teammate James called from behind the couch.

Then Franklin chimed in. "How you know she don't like sports?"

"Daff been playing since before he met her, she still be asking my wife what the hell be going on," James responded.

"I'm with James, she don't know shit about no basketball," Cam said with a laugh.

Keith sighed looking over at Daffyd, who was sitting in the corner with his hood over his head. "I think she just tryna' piss him off."

"If my girl was fucking a singer, that would surely piss me off. We could all be right," Cam said in response.

"I'll bet money that nigga smashing," Franklin muttered, shaking his head. "Bet double he gone smash after the game."

The room filled with laughter. Daff didn't find it funny. He folded his arms, speaking up. "That crybaby nigga don't get no pussy."

A few of the guys sucked their teeth turning their attention to him.

"As much as people talk about that nigga, they don't never be talking bout bitches. Dude ass probably DL," Daff continued with a grimace.

"Do you really believe that or are you just mad he fucking your girl?" James asked leaning against the back of the couch.

"That ain't even his girl, she broke up with him." Charles, another teammate, walked into the room wasting no time joining the conversation. "That's this nigga fault, I told him to stop fucking on these groupies."

"They ain't break up, she told him they were 'taking a break'" Cam corrected, airing out what Daff told him in confidence. "If it had anything to do with him cheating, she would've left a long time ago. She just want a break so she could break off that Tone nigga."

Daffyd sighed pulling his hood down further, trying to ignore the scattered snickering. He could feel his temper rising. Keith scratched the back of his head feeling sympathetic for his friend.

"I say you ignore that shit," Charles said leaning on the wall beside Daff. "Find you another girl."

"You got a list of bitches bro," Cam concurred.

Charles pointed at Cam with a nod. Looking back at Daff he added on, "and if you really want Jaz back, she gone be backtracking like a mufucka' if she sees you with another female."

Keith looked between the two, then at Daff. "They gone get you into some bullshit bro, I think you should wait it out."

"I think you'd better take advice from two married niggas," James said, contradicting Keith. "Tone ain't bout to wife that girl. You might as well enjoy being single till she come to her senses."

"Exactly. Whether they fucking or not, she tryna get a reaction right?" Charles pointed out, looking at Keith. Keith shrugged, not arguing, so he continued. "Just don't react. You tryna keep a promise to a girl that's off in Chicago. Right now you single. Go do single shit, show her you not playing her little game. The moment she see you ain't trippin' she gone come running back."

Daff pushed his hood back sitting up as they spoke. He looked between all of them, then to Keith. He was his closest friend and usually the wisest. If he thought it was a good idea, then he'd have to consider it.

"I don't know man... but they making a lot of sense."

Back in Chicago, Jazmine crossed her legs watching the game. She wasn't into basketball, but when Tone asked her to accompany him it was hard to refuse. It was a chance for them to be seen in public, and after a week of his label meetings and her focusing on her clothing line they needed a break.

It also didn't hurt that he was making sure to keep her entertained. He'd spent most of the game explaining the rules and how they kept score to her.

If nothing else, Daffyd's friends were right about her not knowing sports. Most of the time she just pretended to understand, only asking questions when everybody got excited. With Ant, she didn't feel as embarrassed being clueless. She was starting to get the hang of it.

"So if it's in the paint it's one point?" She asked scrunching her face up.

"It's two points in the paint. The only time it's one point is when they do a free throw at that line. That's when you see both teams on the side and they letting somebody shoot without defense." He explained leaning over.

"Oh! I think I get it now." She said slapping his leg.

He smirked looking down at her, impressed. "I honestly thought you'd be on your phone the whole time."

"Anything that involves men sweating will get my attention," she said honestly. Her eyes were focused on the court.

She continued asking questions until she finally felt like she understood. By the second quarter, she felt like a real fan.

When halftime came around, she got on her phone to check Instagram and Twitter. To her surprise, she had gained a lot of followers in the short time they were at the stadium. Not only on her personal account but her business accounts as well.

The news about her being in Chicago was juicy, but all the women seemed to be raving about the 2-piece set she'd worn from her summer collection.

It was a purple crop top held together by a ring just between her breasts. The seams were trimmed with a neon green in contrast. The biker shorts paired with them were split with one leg purple and the other green. The most popular detail was the triple stitch that bordered every seam. It made the outfit resemble a sketch or an outline. Everybody was going crazy over it.

She was so immersed in the comments on her outfit that she didn't notice her and Anthony were now on the Jumbotron. So when Ant pat her on the leg, she instinctively looked directly at him. "Hmm?"

She was leaned in, assuming he was going to whisper something. Instead, he kissed the side of her head and then laughed pointing to the jumbotron. She instantly looked up then covered her mouth chuckling.

"I didn't even notice," she said setting down her phone and waving to the camera. Everybody cheered seeing the two, then the camera moved on to other local celebrities in attendance.

"Too busy on that phone," he joked throwing his arm around the back of her seat.

Smacking her lips, she nudged him with a giggle. "That was cute though, we looked cute."

"You think so?" he asked looking over at her. "We look like a couple?"

"The true test will be if Diamond calls me when she sees it," she said smirking.

"Or if Daffy does," Ant replied, raising his eyebrows.

"Very true. Let's see who calls first."