𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

@theshaderoom: Fans spotted singer #ToneVincent out with clothing designer and football girlfriend, #JazmineGreen, for the second day in a row. The two seem to have quite the catching up to do.
--
After more photos emerged of the pair from high school, it has been speculated...
[Read Full Article on theshaderoom.com]

~

"Damn, they move fast," Jazmine said in astonishment.

Tone chuckled crashing down on the bed beside her. She mindlessly reached over holding her fries in place continuing to read. "You'd be surprised. They knew I was hanging out with Doja Cat before I did."

"You know Doja?" she asked setting down her phone. "Can you introduce me?"

"She's on the album," he said managing to steal a fry past her grip.

Jazmine gasped in amazement, smacking his hand. "I love me a good Dooreesha Kitty. I gotta meet her."

"Whoever you meet in the process of being around me, cool. I'm not setting up no meet and greet though."

"Boo you- anyways when am I hearing the album?" she asked sitting up and crossing her legs.

"When everybody else does." His tone was nonchalant and not at all sarcastic. It made Jazmine twist up her face.

"Excuse me. I'm not everybody else!"

"I got five years of disappointment that says differently," he joked looking up at her propped up on his arm.

"Don't start ya shit Anthropology," she laughed purposely butchering his name. "Knowing you pulled a 'new phone, who dis' on me"

"Okay let's really talk about it." resting his chin on his fist he raised his eyebrow. "I get a call you got a Lil boothang. Them texts start slowing down, and the calls stop coming. The only time I heard from you was when I reached out first."

As his explanation progressed, she pursed her lips looking away.

"Nah don't get quiet now Jaz" he said laughing.

She blew out air, turning back to look at him. "I mean, but-"

"But what? I was supposed to call you when my music started taking off? I was supposed to invite you out when I signed for my record deal?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

Jazmine opened her mouth and quickly closed it again. He had a point. She frowned a little folding her arms. "I didn't want to be a part of it, I just felt some kind of way that I couldn't even say congratulations. It hurt my feelings."

"Yeah, well getting left behind by my best friend hurt mine," he said seriously. "Hurt them bad."

Jazmine suddenly felt a wave of guilt. She'd never really thought about it that much. In her mind, he had randomly stopped talking to her but it was true he always reached out first. She may have taken advantage of that. Now here he was wrapped up in her shit; she felt like she was taking advantage again.

"Hey. You know you don't have to do this stupid thing with me right?"

"Don't go feeling bad now," he dismissed smacking the side of her leg lightly. "If you weren't selfish you wouldn't be Jazmine."

She snickered then smacked him back.

"No, but seriously I want to. The new music I'm putting out is a little different and this would help with that transition."

Tone was known for introspective music. It was deep and thought-provoking. It dealt with pain, heartbreak, and healing. It was that time in his career to switch up his image. The idea was for him to start making more sensual music. The inevitable rumors of him breaking up a couple and stealing an NFL players girlfriend would help his bad-boy persona.

"Well, it would probably help more if I could hear a little-"

"Let it go," he said thumping her head.

She puffed out a sigh and got back on her phone. They spent most of the day lounging around and cracking jokes. It was starting to feel like their adolescence all over again. When the sun went down, Jazmine knelt at her bag on the floor finding some pajamas.

Anthony stood pulling off his shirt and getting down to his boxers. "I'll sleep on the couch," he proposed.

"Boy, I used to sleep on top of you in a twin mattress. We can share that big ass bed," she said back grabbing a pair of bottoms and a tank top.

"Aight just wanted to make sure I wasn't making your boyfriend uncomfortable," he teased. "Don't want him to find me and beat me up."

"Ha-ha," she mocked, finally standing back up and catching a glimpse of Ant. She paused for a second taking notice of his toned body covered with tattoos. Yeah, he was a grown-ass man now for sure.

He pulled back the covers and then caught her gaze, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"You sleep with your socks on?" she asked sneering. She had caught herself staring the same moment he did, but she made a smooth recovery. "You must got some claws under there."

"Nah, they just ashy and I'm scared if they touch those ashy ass legs we might start a fire." he laughed loudly climbing in bed and getting on his phone.

She threw a couch pillow at him, but only for him to catch it laughing again. "Brent Fiyaz wouldn't treat me this way," she said disappearing into the bathroom.

She changed into her pajamas, put her clothes from the day away, and climbed into bed.

Laying his phone on his chest, Ant looked over at her. She pulled the covers over her face peeking at him. Her cheeks were puffed up like a fat little kid. He smirked at her, resting his hand on the top of her head. "I'll take you by the crib tomorrow so you can pack some things and tell him you're leaving. Our flight is early on Friday."

"Okay," she muttered through the covers. She had spent all of the day keeping Daff out of her mind, and she was doing well with it. Now that she was in bed, she realized that she didn't know when she'd be sleeping next to him again, if ever. She closed her eyes wishing she could erase all the love she had for him. Sadly, it wasn't that simple.

"You miss him already don't you?" Ant asked, familiar with what Jazmine was probably feeling. She nodded slowly. Sighing, he pulled the covers back and pulled her into his arms. "I know I keep giving you hell, but I get it. Love hurts on its own, but loving somebody when you know you shouldn't..."

"It hurts so much worse," she finished, squeezing her eyes shut tighter.

He held her body close, resting his hand on top of her head again. It felt like they were back in that old two-story house in Chicago again. Closing his eyes, he played with her hair. He thought to himself, 'I hope this guy gets his shit together.'