𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤?

When it hit midnight, Daffyd clenched his jaw picking his phone back up. He sent out a text, but this time he wasn't reaching out to Jazmine.

As much as he wanted to keep his promise to her, she was acting out. Letting him buy her all those gifts, going out to dinner with him, and now she hadn't come home. If that was the kind of game she wanted to play he was going to go have his fun as well.

Putting on his shoes, he grabbed his keys and left out. She lived less than twenty minutes away so the drive wasn't long. He pulled into her driveway just past 11:30, parking and jogging to her door.

A thick ebony-skinned woman opened the door in her nightgown, letting him in without a hitch. "Trouble in paradise?" she asked, smirking.

"You got jokes," he responded sitting on the couch. "I just wanted to come to keep you company, that's all."

She shook her head at him, then went to the kitchen to pour him a drink. Her name was Keily Woods. She was the sister of a teammate, whom Daff had met during one of his press runs the season before last. They'd grown quite a close bond over time, occasionally having casual sex. He had a variety in his time of stepping out on Jazmine, but Keily was someone he always came back to.

She had attended the boat party on Sunday. She and Jazmine knew each other in passing, but she knew how to keep quiet. Daffyd liked that about her. Admittedly she felt a strange sadness when he'd told her they couldn't see each other anymore; so when he asked to come over she felt a mixture of confusion and happiness.

"What happened?" She asked returning with two glasses of cognac.

He took one from her hand and pretended to be confused. He didn't even want to think about Jazmine right now. "What do you mean?", he asked watching her take a seat beside him.

"First you tell me you're gonna be faithful to wifey, then you turn up at my door in the middle of the night." She sipped slowly with her gaze fixed on him. "Not to mention, all of Twitter talking about Tone Vincent." The last sentence made his jaw clench. It was hard to not notice his expression. "Ah. So a revenge fuck?"

"I told you I'm just here to keep you company." He said drinking his liquor.

She smiled, setting her drink on a coaster. "So I'm supposed to believe this has nothing to do with wifey holding hands with him at Il Cielo?"

Daffyd snapped his head to look at her. "Huh?" he questioned confused.

"You haven't seen yet? Interesting." she laughed. Picking her glass back up, she crossed one leg over the other. "You should really check Twitter more often."

As she spoke he had already taken out his phone. He didn't know what he was supposed to be looking for, but it found its way on his timeline anyways. Candid photos of them leaving Il Cielo had blown up all over Twitter. Everybody was questioning the terms of their friendship and now Daffyd was as well. She was holding his hand with his jacket around her, smiling like an idiot.

He set his phone down and gulped the rest of his drink. A mix of different emotions was hitting him all at once and he was unsure how to process them.

"Look, you can sleep over if you need a friend. Revenge fucking is not in my portfolio though. I never cared for sad sex," she teased.

"You always know exactly what to say," he remarked sarcastically.

She laughed picking a piece of lint from his shirt. "Go home, get your mind together, and fix things with your girlfriend. The moment you told me we couldn't see each other anymore was the moment you showed how important she is to you. Don't let jealousy cloud that."

Aside from the sex, Keily was genuinely a good friend to him. She was making sense, whether he liked it or not. He thought over her words then nodded. "Thanks for the drink."

"Anytime," she responded with a smile.

They stood and embraced, then she sent him on his way. When he got home and saw Jazmine still hadn't returned he kicked his shoes off angrily and went to bed. If he waited any longer he was going to blow his top.

The next morning Ant pulled up in front of the house. Jazmine grabbed her shoes off the floor and stepped out of the car. "You think he's going to be mad?" she asked through the window as she shut the door.

"Yes. I think he's going to be mad." Ant stared at her blankly, thinking she was having doubts. Instead, she started to smile widely nodding.

"Good. Text me when you get back," she said cheerfully.

He laughed in response. Same old Jazmine. "I got you. See you later." After that, he pulled off going back to his hotel.

As soon as Jazmine walked through the door Daff came out of the room fuming. "Where the hell have you been?"

It was so abrupt and aggressive that he caught her off guard. She hadn't seen him this heated in a while. "I uh... I went to Di's house for the night," she said honestly. She wanted to ignore him and leave him to wonder, but she panicked.

"And I'm supposed to believe that bullshit?"

"Yes because it's the truth!" she shouted back defensively. Even though her words were true, they came off as a lie. Daff already had too much doubt in his head.

"Call her. Call her right now!" he shouted.

Fumbling with her purse, Jazmine clumsily took her phone out dialing Diamond. She didn't know how calling her was going to prove anything, knowing how much she and Daff distrusted each other. She was too startled to question it though.

She put it on speaker and it rang a few times. Di picked up confused, and still half asleep. "Hello?"

Daff snatched the phone out of Jaz's hand before she could speak. "Yo', Jaz with you? She left last night without her phone and she ain't been home," he lied, trying to trip the pair up.

"Boy. She just left here, with her phone. Stop fucking playing with me!" she shouted, annoyed by getting woken up to that mess. Not waiting for him to respond she hung up.

Daff was still skeptical, side-eying Jaz angrily. Tossing her phone on the coffee table, he pulled his shirt off over his head. "Bring yo' ass here," he ordered.

Jaz couldn't decide if she was more scared or turned on. Feeling her heart skip a beat, she blinked slowly and then nodded walking over.

As soon as she was close enough, he grabbed her by the back of her neck kissing her wildly. She grabbed hold of him to keep balance, only for him to lift her by the ass wrapping her legs around him.

It had been so long since they had sex with each other that the rush of emotions and hormones seeped into their sloppy kiss. He snatched the zipper of her dress down with one pull and carried her into the bedroom.