𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧

@theshaderoom: #CoupleGoals! One of our #Roommates submitted a photo of #JazmineGreen and #ToneVincent cuddled up on what looks to be the set of a music video? Jazmine posted a photo earlier today that seemed to also hint she would be in the video. Tell us what you think in the comments!

~

Daffyd took a big gulp of his drink. His head hung low as he rested his arms on the bar, fiddling with his glass. "I don't know what to do anymore."

"I don't know what to tell you, man, I told you a long time ago you should've just let her go," Keith responded with a shrug. "Ain't no woman gone sit around playing dumb for too long. I didn't wanna say shit cuz I saw you was already upset but that shit on her birthday was outrageous bro. You had to know it was outrageous."

"I did, but damn..." Letting out a sigh, he waved down the bartender for a refill. "It's like everything I wanted from her she doing for that nigga."

"Maybe he just bring it out of her. Either way, it was just fucked up luck he came around when shit was already crazy with y'all. Bad karma maybe," Keith said starting to be straight with him. His dickhead teammates weren't around to talk their bullshit now. It was just two close friends being real for once.

"I still don't think they really fuck with each other. I just can't see Jaz fucking with dude, he ain't her type."

"You was the only nigga she been with, do you even know what her type is. What you comparing it to? You? The last thing she'd want is another you, bro. My mama hates the fuck out of me, I look so much like my damn daddy."

"That's real." Once he got a fresh drink, he sipped slower. "I really went too far this time..."

"You did. You gone have to go big to fix a fuck up this big. She not going for the games bro. Even if that Diamond girl gave me bad intel, she told me some real shit." Finishing off his drink, he set the empty glass on the bar turning to Daff. "Even if she not with Tone, she can still just choose to not be with nobody. You gotta be real. Either you want her or you don't."

"I don't even know no more man... I'm starting to think she better off without me, and that shit scary man we're six years in. We just got comfortable... I got too comfortable.

"Maybe this was what y'all needed. Look like she did some growing, and just cuz it was away from you don't mean it was bad for real. It could be a fresh start kinda thing. Might not even need no other bitches type shit."

"Yeah... maybe you right."

During the ride to the hotel, Jasmine and Anthony could barely look at each other. Neither of them knew how to address what had just happened. What even was that? Anthony was feeling guilty for letting it go so far, whereas Jasmine was insecure.

She'd gotten in her own head. Of course, she'd felt a budding attraction between them, they'd spent so much time together over these weeks. This wasn't high school anymore, they were both adults with wants and needs. It was just a matter of time before something happened, but what was it? Was it just a moment of lust, was this just everyday shit for him?

For some reason, she couldn't imagine it being more. How could she? Anthony had become this massive force with a name for himself, and she was still stupid little Jazmine. She didn't necessarily feel used, but she felt disposable. It made her uneasy. How could they continue being friends after something like that?

When they got to the hotel room, Anthony quietly gathered some fresh briefs and slipped into the bathroom. He needed to clear his mind before he tried to speak to her. Not only that, a cold shower would do him good.

Right when he decided to play it cool and let the plan run its course, this happened. He couldn't form a complete thought without flashing back to her body, the look on her face, the sounds of her moaning.

He couldn't believe that shy little childish woman he'd been so careful with had just finished riding his face in a dressing room. He could still feel her gripping at his head as she convulsed. He could taste her sweet nectar dripping into his mouth. As the cold water hit his body, it felt like it wouldn't be enough to calm him. He had a need burning in him when Jazmine crossed his mind.

"Fuck," he muttered putting his hands on the wall and dropping his head. If his feelings weren't enough, this would surely make their time together so much more difficult.

He kept replaying that moment over and over in his head. He remembered every inch of her nearly naked body begging for him. All he wanted was to please her like that for the rest of his life. He would give up on anything else if it meant he could see that passionate look in her eyes every single day. Now that he had a taste, he couldn't think of anything else.

He wanted to touch himself so he could at least think straight, but he knew that wouldn't relieve him. He turned the hot water all the way down until the icy water made him flinch. This was something sinister that had a hold over him.

Any questions about his feelings were out the window now. He had it bad for Jazmine and it was no way he'd be able to act like he didn't.