𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭)

The song was "anonymously" posted on YouTube overnight. Once a fan found it, they took to Twitter citing this song as the reason for Daffyd's meltdown.

Between Jazmine and Tone Vincent kissing in the club, and what seemed to be a song about the two, it was clear.

Jaz and Tone were inseparable from that moment on the boat for her birthday. A week later she had gone to Chicago where Tone Vincent lived. That was when the breakup rumors started. Two weeks later they attended the Moonlight Music event together, and the breakup was confirmed. That same weekend they were seen booed up on the beach together. Now they had be caught red handed at a party and Daffyd was fighting mad.

Before the end of the day, the YouTube video was "copy-write striked" and removed. That night the song was officially released on all platforms, listed as track seven of Anthony's untitled debut album.

The song could have been a coincidence, seeing as the album had been in production for a year. However, as fan dissected the lyrics it became less of a coincidence.

The internet came to the conclusion that they weren't "best friends", but indeed rekindling an old flame. Now. Jazmine and Tone Vincent were officially an item and he had taken her from Daffyd Jacobs.

Anthony and Jazmine looked at each other with satisfied smiles. They did it. The story was set, and now all they had to do was keep selling it.

——————
Song Credit: NBDY - Warning