𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

@theshaderoom: #LetMeUpgradeYou!! #JazmineGreen announces upcoming rebranding and hike in pricing for her clothing line.
—————————————
This news comes following the crazy hike in sales after being spotted with #ToneVincent. Sources have stated that Vincent has invested a whopping $500k into her business to increase the quality and production rate to avoid any more disruptions to the site.
This investment has sparked speculation on the nature of their friendship. The internet has long been swarmed with rumors of the two forming a romantic relationship while Green was still in a public relationship with...
(READ FULL ARTICLE AT theshaderoom.com)

~

Smirking, Jazmine raked her fingers through her hair slowly. "What do you think of it?"

"It's uh, different..." Anthony said walking up behind her, looking at her through the mirror.

"Good different or bad different?" She questioned looking back at him.

Shrugging, Ant leaned forward and rested his hands on the counter. "A mental breakdown kinda different," he joked.

She rolled her eyes then nudged him. Taking the hint, he smirked taking a few steps back.

A week had come and gone since she pledged to mature her image. She'd envisioned a cinematic make-over montage to execute the plan, but so far she was stuck.

From what she believed, she already looked mature. What about her looked so innocent? She couldn't find a definitive answer to that question.

Going through all the Instagram favorites, they had a running theme: thick with pretty faces.

Not only was she thick and pretty, but she was also all-natural and had incredible fashion sense. Was it just her demeanor? Did she have to act like a stripper and pose with her back arched to be a baddie? Although she commended women for embracing their sexuality, if she did that she wouldn't be true to herself.

When all of these problems grew too loud for her to think straight, she came to a conclusion. Her first step would simply be to change her hair. It wouldn't be anything grand or dramatic. Just a subtle change.

When she went down to the south suburbs for a trim from her God Mother, that was all she had in mind. She just wanted a trim. Somehow that turned into her waist-length hair being cut to her shoulders, and the top half of her hair dyed neon green. So much for subtle.

"Kinda look like Shego from Kim Possible."

"Bye, get out!" She shouted turning and pushing at his chest with a laugh.

Snickering, Ant walked back into her bedroom sitting on the bed. She followed him out turning off the bathroom light. As she approached him, she stopped just steps away and looked over her shoulder into the body mirror on the wall.

"How many times you gon' look at yourself?" He asked sucking his teeth.

"A million!"

Chuckling he grabbed her by the hips pulling her closer. She stood between his legs and rested her hands on his thighs with a smile. "It does look nice though. I fucks with it."

"Thank you, Tone Vincent."

His eyes scanned over her face slowly. The two had been spending a lot of time together; more so than when they first got to Chicago. In the beginning, there was a lot of time spent in their separate rooms. Years spent apart had put a comfortable bridge between them. That bridge was slowly closing.