𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

@enews: Bestie Goals! Here's a look at Tone & Jazmine's cute court-side moment amidst Green/Jacobs break-up rumors.

~

As expected, when Diamond saw the headlines and photos blowing up online she was elated. Everybody was either tweeting about the Jumbotron moment or her outfit. She held in her excitement just long enough to get up, dressed, and in her car on the way to the office. As soon as she fastened her seatbelt she pulled up Jazmine's contact on her dashboard display and called.

"Good Morning~," she answered in a sing-song voice. It was nearly noon in the Midwest. She had already had her breakfast and was monitoring her skyrocketing orders on her site.

"Not my bitch was booed up courtside!" Diamond shouted happily. "Not my bitch designed the fit of the summer!"

Jazmine chuckled softly, propping her phone on her shoulder. "Girl I'm glad I'm outsourcing production because these sales would be hell to sew myself."

"Girl! I love this for you!" She shouted, cutting in front of a sedan and honking her horn.

"There you go road raging"

"Hell, I'm already late." Checking her mirrors, she switched lanes and asked cheerfully, "So.. Wassup with you and Ant"

"Don't start," she sighed. "He's just going with the plan."

"Mmm. How's that going?"

"I don't know yet," she admitted. She knew it wouldn't be something that happened overnight, but had at least expected a tweet. She knew it would be a matter of time before Diamond called. Unfortunately, she'd yet to hear from Daff.

Di on the other hand was thankful that cretin was keeping quiet. She wanted nothing more than for him to be out of their lives for good. "I say you focus on plan D"

"And what's that?" Jaz questioned, already knowing where this was going.

"Block Daff and be Mrs. Tone Vincent! Duh!" she shouted. Both of the women snickered before Di had to wrap up the call. "I'm almost at the firm, I'll call you later."

"Alright, love you."

"Love ya!"

Once they got off of the phone, Jazmine sighed. All of these new customers were great, but she didn't anticipate the spike in sales. By end of the day, she could tell that many pieces would be sold out. She was currently focused on her business accounts trying to restructure her budget and focusing on increased production.

She didn't have time to sulk over Daffyd's lack of reaction.

"Hey," Anthony called out, giving the opened door a light tap. Jazmine looked up from the computer with a weak smile. "You should take a break. You been at this all morning." He folded his arms leaning on the frame.

"I can't, I gotta plan for a big restock." Huffing, she pushed a few coils of hair from her face.

Sighing, he walked over to her bed taking a seat. He looked over at the computer screen and then at her. "I don't know any of this business mumbo jumbo," he started. "But, what are you having trouble with?"

"I don't have the finances to keep up with how fast everything is selling all of a sudden. I'd like to think it's a one-time thing, but what if it's not? Everybody's sharing my brand, tweeting about my clothes. I wasn't expecting this."

"I mean but it's a good thing, right? You're making profits."

"Not enough to afford an expedited restock and increase production," she responded looking at him.

Admittedly, he didn't know much about running a clothing line. He didn't understand the problem or how to deal with it financially. Trying to process everything, a thought came to him. "The longer you're around me, the more you're going to be selling. That's safe to say right?"

"That's what it looks like. Especially if I keep wearing my own shit around you," she responded, regret in her tone.

"Well, maybe hold off on restocking. Rebrand the line and raise the prices."

"That's very capitalist of you," she mumbled.

"Well have fun trying to figure out all that shit you were talking about," he retorted dismissively."Listen, whatever you need just let me know. Ya shit about to take off, so if you need me to invest... I got you."

She put her hand on her head, sighing. "I can't take any money from you."

"You can and you will," he said putting up a hand before she could protest. "Let me help you Jazmine," They eyed each other for a while and then she huffed closing her laptop. She accepted defeat. "You wanna hear something?"

"Sure." She responded mindlessly. It would be good to take her mind off of the business for a while. She didn't know what he was going to show her, but when he stood nodding towards the door she followed.

They took the elevator down to the basement. Though he'd originally planned on shutting her out from his music, he couldn't stand not sharing it with her. She was always honest with him and he could tell his fame hadn't changed that. He wanted the opinion of somebody who wasn't going to give him the runaround.

Opening the door to the studio, he let her step in first. Jasmine felt excited when she realized this was their destination. She noticed his MacBook open by the soundboard and took the chair on the other end. When Ant sat beside her, he tapped at his laptop a few times playing the beat.

It was the beat they'd played for Jazmine the previous weekend. She fidgeted excitedly. After a few moments, Anthony began to sing lyrics he'd spent the morning working on. She listened to every lyric, closing her eyes and not uttering a sound. A smile crept on her lips. She had always loved hearing him sing.

When he finished, she looked up at him with an impressed look on her face. "I like it. It's giving grown and sexy"

"Does it really?" He asked with a chuckle. She nodded quickly and clapped her hands together softly. "I didn't want my first single to be too different from my old music, but I figured with everything going on something like this would get people talking." Although he had reservations about the instrumental, he had fallen in love with this song. He felt he could easily present it as a single, if it made the album on time.

"Wow, I hadn't even thought of that!" Jaz shouted sitting at the edge of the chair. "They're gonna think this is about me! That's fucking genius."

"Well, it's gone be a while before I can get the label to drop this song. It ain't even recorded yet," he said honestly. "But until then we need to step it up with selling this story. I don't think anybody would buy into something scandalous all of a sudden. They still out here calling us besties."

Jaz nodded in agreement. In hindsight, the plan sounded simple enough when they first discussed it, but she needed to be proactive. "How do we make it look like there's something going on? I don't understand why they're not buying it."

"You want the truth or a lie?" Tone asked, immediately having an answer in mind.

"The truth of course!"

"You just kind of give girl next door vibes. There's not any sexual chemistry between us."