Chapter 50

Third Person P.O.V 

"Ahh," Ellie exclaimed as Iron Fist threw her to the floor for the 3rd time since they started fighting. She quickly got back to her feet and in good time too as Iron Fist aimed his sword at first. She held onto her sword tighter as she lunged at him once more. But before her sword could aim at the designated area, Iron Fist managed to take the sword away from her and throw it to the other side of the field. 

He smiled as he noticed that she lost her only weapon but this didn't deter Ellie from the fight. He swung his sword at her but she manage to dodge all his attacks. in an attempt to aim at her face, Ellie stepped back but not quick enough as the sharp and deadly sword made contact with her cheek. She touched her cheek and saw blood. 

5 more minutes into the attack, Ellie manages to make Iron Fist lose his sword as well. That way she could have some sort of equality in this fight. For the shortest time, she believed that she was winning this battle as she put all her energy into all her attacks. She lunged at his ribs, face, and leg to try and find his weakest point, but that thought was quickly erased from her mind as he pulled a surprise attack that landed her on the ground once more. 

"Perhaps we should make it a no-magic battle as we did upon the mountain. There is was at least entertaining," he laughed but immediately stopped and held onto his ribs, where Ellie was certain she had broken.

She quickly got back to her feet and grabbed her sword once which she thanked the moon goddess was close by. "Don't bother," she said as she spat out blood. "I've learned a few things about myself since our last battle," 

"Doesn't matter, it still won't be enough to beat me," he lunged at her once again. She dodged his attack in time. "You sure about that," without thinking, she ignited her sword on fire and swung at him. Due to shock, he wasn't able to dodge in time and the sword pierce his skin. 

He looked at her in fright. 

"You will not beat me today Iron Fist. Unlike you, I have a lot to live for," she swung at him again but he dodge, still holding his injured arm. "I have a family," she swung, he dodged

"A pack," she swung, he dodged

"And a chosen to live for," she swung again, and suddenly, the flames on the sword burned brighter. He burned its blinding light as she swung at Iron Fist once more. She slashed his chest area and he fell to the ground. 

He looked up at her in shock before looking down at his chest to see the big open wound that wasn't healing. The deep cut across his chest burned him like hell flames. He looked back at her and saw her in a different light. Literally. 

Her eyes were red but she was surrounded by a bright orange light that burns his eyes just by looking at it. He could realize that light anywhere. He knew that it was the light of the Lycan that imprisoned him all those centuries ago. The Lycan he learned to hate and despise with a passion. As if reading his mind, he saw an image of the very Lycan himself standing behind Ellie. His anger only grew. 

"No Micah. Not again," he used his magic, and immediately his sword went to him. Despite the excruciating pain that was coursing through his body from the wound on his chest, he pressed forwards and aimed at Ellie at the same time she was aiming at him. 

The sound of the swords clashed and then there was a pause. There was silence. Aside from the heavy breathing from both components, nothing was heard. Not the birds chirping, not the demons snarling, there was nothing. Packing members behind the now strengthened wards watched in anticipation to see which warrior would fall first. The great Iron Fist or their beloved Enforcer. 

At last, their prayers were answered as they saw the mighty Iron Fist fall to his knees. Blood gushed out from his neck. His hands immediately went up to stop the bleeding. He was about to use his magic to heal himself but that was before Ellie, drove her still-fiery sword through his heart.