Chapter 7

Ellie's P.O.V

"Ah," said another warrior that I just beat. I think his name is Tom. "Come on warriors work together. Form a plan and attack with knowledge, not like some pups. At a time of war or an attack you'd already be dead," I said as I started walking around in circles.

Right now the warriors and I are in the woods. We separated them just like the Alpha said so now some of the warriors are with me and some are with Uncle Ted.

I told them that we were gonna have some fun but I'm not having any fun. They were so excited when I said that they were going to attack me since I'm playing the bad guy and they were protecting the pack. But so far not one of them was even able to punch me. Right now they're hiding in the bushes and the trees and that's when I heard a growl behind me. I turned around slowly and saw I'm guessing Malik in a fighting stance growling at me. Showing his fangs and his golden eyes which tells me his wolf is shining through. 

I got in a fighting stance as well and that's when I heard something in the bushes. Yes, it could be a rabbit or so but I caught its scent. I smirked when I realized what they were trying to do. So I stood from my fighting stance. "Come and get me," I taunt and Malik came full speed. I didn't move. I just waited until he was close enough. Once he was I ducked when he aimed for my head, grabbed him by his belt buckle, and throw him into the bush where the other warrior is. But that's not all. The other warrior came out of the bushes when I through Malik in and didn't have enough time to move when Malik came crashing down onto him.

***

"Think smart. Use your heads and find a way to put me DOWN," I said and growl the last word out when I pushed another warrior on the ground when he tried to attack me from a tree over my head. "You're being reckless. Thinking that you could take me on by yourselves. That's your plan right?" I said but it was a rhetorical question. "Well that's not gonna work," I said and growled. Then a warrior carelessly ran toward me and I pushed him into a tree. My hands around his throat cut off his air. "That was stupid," I said to him and through him where the others were on the ground.

"I can even take you guys out with one hand tied behind my back. I don't want you guys to just hope for the best. You have to be the best. To win you have to prepare to win. The enemy has already prepared as you can see, find a way to defeat them," I heard a female war cry come from behind me and I stepped out of the way. I knew she was gonna jump on me to lose my balance. She landed on her feet though. Nice. She got in a fighting stance and I did the same. But just to prove my point I put one hand around my back.

She lunged at me and wanted to start with a punch. I dodge her moves easily and use my one hand to attack her and when she lost balance I gave her a sidekick to the face. She fell with the others.

Just a few minutes later all of them were on the ground in front of me groaning in pain. I sigh at them. "Again," I said and we started over.

I'm back in the center of the clearing waiting for them to attack. "Trust your instincts. Use your sense to attack me," I said and two people came out to attack me at the same time. They both aimed to punch me but I blocked both their moves. I kicked the one to my left and he stumbled back leaving me with the one on my right for the time being. I aimed for his face but he dodged my moves. 

Good. 

But he wasn't quick enough to see my knee come up to this stomach. I felt someone was coming at me from behind. I ducked, grabbed his arm, and flip him over my shoulder. Once he was on the ground, the other guy jumped over him and attacked me again. I dodged his moves and elbowed him in the nose. To finish him off, I quickly attacked again. I wrapped my foot around his neck and flip him onto the ground.