Chapter 2

Ellie's P.O.V

After half an hour of fighting the rogues got slowly started to lose energy which made it easier for us. The rouges started to retreat with their leader. The pain in my neck was unbearable but I still didn't make any sound as I stayed quiet. I'm used to getting a deep werewolf cut just not on my neck. And my arm needs to be popped back in place but I'll leave that for the doctor. I've never liked popping boned back into place. Well unless it's like a finger or so but not my arm. That's gonna hurt as hell! But what I need now more than ever is medical attention. The wound on my neck wasn't so bad but it still hurts. 

Just as the leader was about to leave after almost being fully healed. He was still bleeding. He turned around and looked at us. Most likely at the future Alpha. He looked at him as if he couldn't believe it was him. As if he knew him. 

"Jacob Samuels?" he asked with a smile on his face as he took a step closer.  The fighting has stopped and warriors position themselves near the midnight blue wolf in an attack position. "You know for a moment almost didn't recognize you," he said with a smile and the midnight black-haired wolf who I now know is Jacob shifted and put on the shorts that were tied around his leg. "Kyle Turner," Jacob said. "So you do remember me? Good. Do you remember Ashley though? The one who you claimed to be in love with? The one who you were supposed to protect? The one who you were supposed to fight for? Do you remember that Ashley? MY SISTER ASHLEY!?" He said sarcastically but shouted the last part at Jacob.

"Of course, I remember her. She was-," Jacob was interrupted by the rouge leader whose name I now know as Kyle. "NO! She was not. You never cared for her," he said but Jacob stayed quiet. "Remember this day Jacob. After years of building this pack, I am finally ready to avenge her. You've only seen a small portion of what I can do. I will be back for you and your pack," he said as he took a step toward Jacob. Without thinking I gave a warning growl at Kyle to tell him to stay where he is or I will attack him even though it hurt. He looked at me and smiled. "You should take your little warrior to the hospital before she bleeds out. Wouldn't want you to lose another person you claim to care about," he said without taking his eyes off me.

They left within the blink of an eye and everyone else a breath of relief. Everyone was staring at Alpha Jacob's back he was looking at where they once stood before leaving. I think he felt the stare so he turned around to face everyone.

"Get all the injured warriors to the pack hospital now," he said and everyone answered with a "Yes Alpha."

"I'm not Alpha yet so please call me Jacob," he said and everyone looked at each other in uncertainty but quickly answered with, "Yes Jacob."

Everyone started running towards the injured warriors to help them. I'm exhausted and I feel like I'm gonna faint any moment now.

'I could use some help here,' I said to my wolf.

No response

Great. Just great. Now I have to wait a day or two to heal. I headed to see if Uncle Ted was alright and helped any warrior who needs my help even though I think that there are enough warriors to help everyone without my help. Though I doubt I could help anyone with this broken arm of mine.

"Female warrior," I heard Jacob say and I stopped.  I didn't know if it was me he was talking about but I still turned around to face him. "Jacob," I winced but still talked to my Alpha. "State your name and rank," he said as he stood up straight in front of me.

"Ellie Hudson. Daughter of Enforcer Ted and Dr. Mariah Hudson," I said to him as he took a step closer to me. "Well then Ellie Hudson, thank you for saving me and I'm sorry that you had to get hurt because of me," he said with a concerned expression on his face. "No need for that Alpha Jacob. It comes with the job," I told him. He nod his head at me then I saw his eyebrows furrowed together. "Are you ok? I mean other than the slash.....Are you ok? Were you hurt before that?" He asked me.