Chapter 1

Note: Template made by Hioshiru_alter. Edits and color made by Wild101Life

POV: Snow

A white wolf with blue fading to white wings and fading to black tail, lay motionless on the forest ground. Tall evergreen trees surrounded her and sheltered her from the clear blue sky above.

When Snow finally came to with a sudden gasp of air filling her lungs. She shook her head as her vision blurred. Then memories began to flood her mind, and tears started to fall.

"I'm alive?" Snow said in a whisper.

Flashes of a dark green Kelpie called her into the sea. Her brother screamed her name as water surrounded her and pulled her underwater. Snow remembered everything.

The blue-winged Angel couldn't believe it, but she was breathing. She didn't heal herself as the action would mean that others have to pay the price for her life. From what her Lessons told her, Kelpies eat the souls while Sirens eat the body.

*Didn't that Kelpie eat my soul?* Snow wondered as a shiver ran down her back.

As the winged wolf's vision was clearing, Snow knew she wasn't on Panthera Regina as the landscape was very different. Another thing that became clear was her sense of time. She knew that hundreds, maybe even thousands of years have already passed. The Angel felt sick to her stomach at the thought of so many years have passed.

"They're dead." Snow cried and felt pain for Feather, Sun, and Breeze. Calamitous might still be alive as Angels could only die by a few things.

*Roar*

Snow's ears perked up at the sound of dragons. Hope-filled her entire being.

*Maybe I am still on Earth.* Snow thought, feeling a sudden burst of pure joy. The Angel might not be on the island she called home, but that doesn't mean anything.

Snow stood up and stumbled onto the ground.

"Okay," Snow started and looked at her feet or paws, she should say. She spun around to see that she was in her wolf form. The Angel breathe a sigh of relief when she saw her wings.

If Snow was truly banished, her wings would be gone as it's the belief that an Angel could come back from banishment if they had their wings and earned them. However, being banished without the wings meant, you can never go back.

*Roar*

Snow heard the roars again and clumsy walk-run towards the dragons. Everything was so different at this height. Angels weren't big as Griffins or Hydras, but they weren't small as Nymphs and Elves.

Snow stopped at a clearing. There was a grassy hill and on top of the hill had two strange-looking dragons: one being white and the other being red. They appeared to be fighting each other like blue, and red blood stained their scales.

Snow couldn't understand what they were saying but felt they would kill her on the spot. So, she left and went back into the safety of the trees.