The three tribes

Furwings were taken down. They will be missing. So, these Furwings will be homage to one of Asteroid's tribes.

Wolfwings
By Dragonrider

Abilities: They don't have any specific abilities. Something about them, however, is that they are slowly growing more advanced, and don't need to use things like magic to make incredible inventions. Other than that, they are incredible hunters and work better when they are in packs. 

 Description: Wolfwings can be any breed or animal from the canine family. They are usually about the size of a moose, and they have large feathered wings.

Status: They are few in numbers, as many were wiped out from the plague. They live on Aullido Isles, a small island with other smaller islands around it. They don't normally travel to the other continents, except for business trips and other stuff.

Current Royals and nobles, as well as a list of ranks:

 Alpha-Ruler 

Omicron- Leader of a certain area 

 Beta-Princess/Prince 

 Gamma-General 

 Delta-Guard/Soldier 

 Epsilon-Ranger/Scout 

 Zeta- Spy Current Alpha- Alpha Asher 

 Betas: Princesses: Beta Dara, Beta Ivy, Beta Calathea 

 Princes: Beta Seamore, Beta Azure, Beta Axel, Beta Norman 

 Omicrons - Act primarily like a council, but also take care of a certain terrain/area since the Alpha can't watch it all. An Omicron goes through a lot of training and has to be picked by the Alpha for each sector. 

 Dolly: (forest) Primarily composed of hunting dogs and excellent trackers. 

 Husk-(colder snowier parts) dogs able to hunt polar bears and seal, able to deal with snow and very cold water. 

 Saber: (Sahara places) Dogs able to patrol in 120° F weather. Mostly home to Xolos, furless dogs. Or chihuahuas, satans spawn (not actually) 

 Treddor-(The Plains) Dogs able to blend into plains. They are mostly the stronger and bigger breeds that hunt a type of deadly longhorn. The longhorn is their delicacy and they need a fair amount of training to be able to hunt it in packs.

Big Traditions: Great Hunt: A tribute to pups who come of age, and they all go on a hunt into the great forest. Sun and Moon festival: A festival to celebrate and remember the battle of the Moon goddess and the Sun god. Lasts four days.

Wolfwing created by Dragonrider

By Wild101Life

Note: Rule of thumb: They blend into their environment.

Description: No horns, shark-like spikes down their spines. Blacktip ears and always have an eyepatch design. Arrow tip tail. Shield marking on their shoulder (left and right) that is typically black or dark gray that turns white when one commits a noble deed. Have scales/talons or fur/paws, with a few having both. Underbelly will reflect the body morph.