Chapter 10

Note: Written by Hound

POV: Zagi, Rain/Sky

There would be a big bang/crackle noise as the strange black, yellow, and goldish coulored dragon came searching from the side of Snow, rolling towards her knocking snow over onto their back (stumbling) as Zagi hit a tree

"AH! OH OW OW OWWWW!!!" The black dragon with lighting veins said as Zagi held the front of his face since he went head first into the tree. Doing, so loads of leaves fell onto the ground shaking the tree with a few angry birds fleeing the scene.

"Ow..." said an unknown soft voice.

Zagi sat up and turned around. "oh...OH- OH! MY GOSH!! ARE YOU OK I'M SO SORRY?" Upon seeing a white wolf grabbing her head. He didn't see the wings yet but could tell she wasn't like the other animals. The black rain/skywing kept on apologizing so much that he was kind of rambling at them.

(Snow, The white Angel with blue wings)

Snow was hit pretty hard and was dazed. The Angel felt her head spinning. "Wuhhh....?" The Angel said, not knowing what hit her. As she look up, she saw a dragon pure black with gold veins. She shook her head opening her eyes and gaining back consciousness.

(Zagi)

The black dragon continued to ramble muddling up his words saying sorry, are you ok, are you ok, and so on, but it sounded like gibberish.

 "AHHSORRYSORYAREUOKNWJAKAQSORYYYYYYUOKAREYOUHURTNQNAKAHQB!!!" The dragon let out a sigh of relief seeing the wolf shake her head and look not hurt at all but very energized he then sat in front of them.

"WAIT!! You have fire!!!" She exclaimed, excited at the new dragon she saw.

"Sorry, what?" Zagi 

"Your element is fire? correct? I can sense it! But you also have wind. The mark of a powerful storm?" The wolf said with a smile. She was a fast talker. "I am an angel. So mine is Light and Water!" The voice was very high pitch but not in a way that made it annoying. "Oh by the way my name is Snow." Snow added as she sprung up and wagged her tail slightly.

"Where did you come from, if you don't mind me asking. My friend Dara says that there are no dragons nearby?" Snow continued in a fast pace tone with a slight smile of curiosity,y and a small head turn to the left.

"Woah. You talk as fast as I do." Zagi said with a bright smile. His golden veins became brighter the more the Angel spoke. She was like a little warm star that would make anyone smile.

Zagi took another look at her and realized she had no visible wounds as Snow chuckled.

"I loved your wings, but how are you real? You're a wolf with wings, and they are not even scales but feathers." Zagi spoke with a stupid smile on his face. 

"Now I know how everybody else feels. I often talk fast. Let me guess you remain alone for a month and talk to no one until you got captured or freed on your case?" The Angel barked.

"I never anyone like you. I saw any dragon besides Rainwings and Skywings." He chuckled nervously being a bit embarrassed that Snow noticed. "So, where are you from?"

"Oh, I don't know, but I am from an Earth that has one moon, not three. I am probably banished, but since I still have my wings they might still take me back." Snow explained that left Zagi confused, and he wanted to learn more. 

The sky/rainwing wish this could go on forever. However, Zagi perked up with his eye pupils getting smaller, his ears going high. The odd black dragon stretched their neck up high while he got up, hearing someone scream Snow's name.