Chapter 8

Note: Art by doorstepghost, Chapter written by Hound.

POV: Zagi

A strange dragon was flying above his island. (a new undiscovered island) every fast movement would cause visible static electricity. This dragon was a deep dark black coulor, but every scale's edge had a neon yellow coulor to it... He had bright yellow eyes and an almost corrosive coulored mouth, with electricity flowing between his back scales...

"WOOOOHOOOOOO"

He said as he was going so fast the dragon was practically teleporting... Every "teleportation" (it was only about twenty feet away from his original position) as he darted across the sky zapping the clouds and making very loud crackles and bangs...

The black dragon was being extremely unsafe and quite rambunctious since in human years he was about sixteen and is at the stage where he doesn't care about "rules" or "orders"... which isn't the best. He roared with excitement letting out what sounds like the rumbling of thunder, but it wasn't. It was just him.

The island was so far out from Pyrrhia that it would take about two weeks to even make it there. No one discovered it due to such. It was even harder to get to due to there being no islands on the way there. So there weren't many resting spots meaning no one dared to go not even sea wings which was quite a shame since it has beautiful corals, land formations, and unexplored caves perfect for a sea wing home. But like it was said. No one had ever been there, but long ago, there was no big ocean between the two and five rainwings and six skywings.

The tribes flew off together to find a better place to live without all of the wars at Pyrrhia. Them being together was already a problem, which made them want to leave even more. So they did and found a cave with a crystal ball that looked like a tropical storm sealed inside it. They saw this as a sign.

They tried everything to bless their children over and over and over, but eventually one got that gift. The rest of his (what he called his siblings, but not by blood) died long before he was born because of this blessing. The black dragon took longer to grow than the common rainwing/skywing.

After a few teleportations, he rolled and created a big bang! And vanished into thin air going through what was like a black hole, but not as dangerous transported him to a place elsewhere.

A place he never knew existed.