Characters

Snow

Creator: Wild101Life

Strength: Spiritual
Species: Angel
Gender: Female
Connected to Water and Light.

Description: Body shifts but generally is white with blue wings fading to white at the tips. Light blue eyes.

Bio: Snow looked up to her older brother Calamitous as he showed her great kindness and taught her about the world. However, this might have led to her death as she never know about the war until she saw it. Snow was horrified at what she saw. Snow watched from the heavens of the Everlasting war and one day, she left her tribe and only wrote her brother a note, saying "I can't stand it anymore. Something must be done."

Species Abilities: Healing, Shifting into other creatures, can hide scent, great knowledge of magic as well as being technologically advanced. Hard to kill, can live for a very long time. Has no angelic shape as it appears of pure light.

Age: Over 200,022 years old, but consider young adult now by Angels standards.

Dragon age: 22

Bio Now: She did not die but Banished to this strange world of Dragons. She can't shift or fly as of this moment.

Friends: Dara (wolfwing), Grove (mudwing), Zagi (Rain/Sky)

Enemies: Angels of the Higher order from her homeland realm.

Home: Panthera Regina (Different Realm)

Weakness: Can't hunt. As of right now, she can't fly or be a very weak flyer.

Ability:  She can't shift unless she does deeds seen as matching of an Angel. However, she would be only able to shift into animals that she interact with. Healing and blessings are unknown as of right now. Sense energy levels. She has ability to mess with time but never used it before even before she was banished.

Forms in Dragon World: Wolf, Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, Angel (Would mean that she has found a way to separate her powers and can return home if she wishes)

Personality: Like a kid, she is get easily excited and is a nerd.

Nickname: Little Star (given by Calamitous)

For those are authors or read the book will laughed at this. Stars of Snow

Last name: Starlight, the father was a part of a bloodline that held powerful magic.

Forms: Will spoiled, so no XD