Continued Tribes

MythwingBy Wild101Life(Open)

Description: Four pairs of wings. Horns, spikes along the spine, and scales are similar to Hivewings. Their legs have a zigzag pattern and their scales are smooth and tiny. Some can be hatched with a Hivewing tail spike at the end of the tail.->Females tend to have more spikes.->Males tend to have fewer spikes.->Rare Genotype can cause feather wings.-> Any color under the sun with the wing membranes being a lighter shade of the eyes.->Same size as Rainwing and Silkwings.

Mix-Breeds: Mythwings did not have naturally recessive traits, but after the crimes they committed, the Deatwhings (Hyenadude) gave them one.->Recessive traits in Deathwings, Shadowwings, and Mimicwings.->->Mimicwings-Mythwings hybrids tend to not show signs of the Mythwing parent, even with coloration and abilities.
Abilities: Lure dragons with songs/lullabies (weak unless hybrid with Sirenwings (Raptona). Connection with the elements. Can survive without air and in toxic habitats. Decent flyers and swimmers.->Rumored to be immune to Mimicwing's abilities, at least the Ancient ones.Royalty: Last Rulers; King Thor and Queen Hera.->They were killed by King Death (Hyenadude) for their crimes against the dragon kind.->Currently, this tribe is ruled over by the Deathwings. They are considered second-class citizens with Mimicwings being of higher status for just existing.

Culture/Religion: Deeply religious and obey the gods. (From any religion)->Which help that a god gave them punishment.->Some Mythwings love having a God for a King while others hate it.->Deathwings allowed them to keep their culture/religious beliefs such as certain holidays and rituals.

Names: Mythical creatures, gods/goddesses, religions, and tribes/civilizations (Places). These names can be taken from any culture. ->Ex. Thor, Pegasus, Athens, Dragon, Paris, Galapagos, etc.

Weakness: Not every Mythwing is immune to Mimicwings' abilities. Can't fly when wet if your wings are feathers. Prone to allergies and common illnesses that are helpless for other tribes but deadly to them.

History: Shortly after the Scorching, the first Shadow War started. The Shadowwings were too busy with the war that they could not stop the extinction of the Mimicwings. King Death was watching but could not act before the action has been committed.->The entire Royal family was not shown mercy and was killed outright. (Their souls are lost).->The rest of the tribe was cursed but given the chance to earn off their debt from past crimes.->A few individuals are allowed to visit the surface world with a Deathwing escort. They are allowed to live on the surface world if they marry a Mimicwing that is willing. (So, both parties love each other).->Hardly anyone knows what a Mythwing is (unless the tribes are very old) because Deathwings wipe all knowledge about them.

->Hardly anyone knows what a Mythwing is (unless the tribes are very old) because Deathwings wipe all knowledge about them