Chapter 7

POV: Snow

"You can speak!" Dara exclaimed her fur appearing to ruffle.

The winged wolf studied the wolfwing's behavior closely and was surprised to discover that she acted like a wolf.

Snow nodded. "I am just surprised that I can speak and be understood." She said truthfully.

The Angel was deeply concerned about the idea of not being able to communicate with anyone, animal or dragon. That thought scared her of being alone.

Dara breathed in and out for a few minutes as if she was trying to control her excitement or shock.

Snow couldn't tell.

"Do you have a name?" Dara asked as their eyes met.

Snow didn't realize how blue her eyes were until now. "It's Snow."

Dara waits for a few minutes. "Snow? Just Snow?" She asked looking puzzled.

"Yep. I already gathered your name as Dara, correct?" Snow spoke, wanting to confirm that was the fluffy dragon's name.

"Yes, what are you? That is if you weren't created by someone?" Dara took a step closer to Snow as if studying her.

"I am an Angel, or at least I was. I am not sure, but this is not the Earth I know." Snow explained as Dara looked at her wings which she extended.

"Wait, you're not from here?" Dara asked with a curious face.

Snow nodded swiftly.

"Are you a goddess?" The black and brown wolfwing were added.

Snow tilted her head having never heard of that word before. "Goodness?"

The wolfwing chuckled. "I will take that as a no. Hmmm...." Dara sat back down, looking directly at her. "So, how did you get here then?"

Snow shrugged. "I am not sure. The last thing I remembered was dying in my brother's arms. Then it went dark, and then I woke up here. I do know that a lot of time has passed between then and now......"

"Woah, slow down," Dara spoke and looked at her as if she changed from white to purple.

Of which Snow fought the urge to look at her fur and failed. She breathe a sigh of relief that her color didn't change.

"Okay, this is a lot to take in," Dara said as she looked at her.

Suddenly a noise was heard outside the tent, and Dara growled.

However, this didn't stop a giant brown dragon from coming into the tent with a dumbfounded but intrigued expression on his face.

"I am going to skip the fact that you were just eavesdropping on me and assumed you heard everything," Dara exclaimed, not even looking behind her.

Snow wondered what type of relationship they had as they were casual towards one another.

"I would never eavesdrop on royalty-" Grove started but stopped as Dara gave him a look. "Okay, I did, but I am glad I did because it looks like we can throw a party."

"A party?" Dara and Snow repeated.

The two-winged wolves looked at each other.

"A welcoming party-birthday party," Grove explained in an excited tone. He wore a goofy grin that made Snow smile.

Snow couldn't understand why Dara looked annoyed until she realized that it must have been Dara's birthday. This would make sense as the Angel remembered that the red Skywing mention something about a birthday.