Chapter 13

Written by Hound

<{ "Zagis temporary home!" }>

POV: Between Zagi, the Rain/Sky hybrid, and Snow, the Angel

(Zagi)

The night sky was erie as the storm clouds disappeared. The stars and the moons finally showed themselves. Two moons were full, while the last one was a new moon. The wind also died down as it was being tamed.

The Wolfwing and the Mudwing looked at the black dragon as if he was going to kill the Angel right next to him. They had their eyes narrowed and were ready to react to anything.

*Why would I hurt Snow?* Zagi wondered as he looked at her. The Angel's blue eyes were an odd mixture of shades of blue that blended. They also were slightly glowing, but no one mention it. *Maybe only I can see it because I was chosen.*

"Let's get our new friend something back to the camp," Snow exclaimed in a cheerful voice. She trotted forward. Dara gave him one last look before following the wolf.

*Howl*

The howl came from the Princess as Wolfwings suddenly appeared out of nowhere. They followed her closely, but one stayed behind. Well, kind of.

Grove and Zagi looked eyes for a long time after everyone was heading back to the camp. The Mudwing was dark brown with yellow eyes that watched his every move. The dark orange wing membranes were like the color of clay when mixed with water.

Zagi kept quiet until the Mudwing made a growl and turned to walk to the camp. He paused for a minute and side-eyed the hybrid. "She would be upset if you suddenly disappeared. You should hurry." Grove spoke as he started walking.

The Rain/Sky followed the Mudwing slowly. *These guys don't seem too bad, but I can't trust them yet.* Zagi thought as electricity bounced from one spine spike to the other, running back and forth down to his tail and his head.

It took at least about ten minutes from the last location to the camp. However, it was strange that it felt so short.

The campsite of Dara's pack was nothing to praise about as it was rathered plain looking. It had about twenty tents that had a howling wolf on the sides of the tents. There was a firepit that had to be done by talon as Wolfwing held no fire.

The tents were scattered from one another, taking no pattern, and appeared to be chaos. This was not what Zagi was expecting as he learned about this tribe and the descriptions went on about order.

"Okay. We are here!!!!!!!!!" Snow exclaimed as she bounced around Zagi. Her tail was wagging happily.

"Delta-" Dara started, her black fur making her look almost invisible in the darkness. "Already on it, your highness," Grove replied with a nod as he left the group towards a group of Wolfwings.

"So, is the party still going to continue?" Snow asked the Wolfwing Princess, who wore an odd color bracelet.

"We can start it now, but Grove will go with the Hunters to fetch more prey for our guests," Dara replied to the Angel in a kind voice. It appeared that the Princess would drop the formalities depending on who is watching.

Zagi looked at the firepit again and got an idea. The hybrid was told that the Angel was the curious type. "Hey, Snow. Want to see a trick?"

Snow head's spun towards his direction and gave a smile, but hide her teeth. This was considered odd as many dragons smile with their teeth. Then again, the Angel was not around here.

Zagi walked over to the firepit and gestured for Snow to follow him. Dara followed the wolf with wings closely. *It appears that the Princess does not plan on leaving Angel's side.* The hybrid osbervse.