28 i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy

i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy,
i'm tired of driving 'til i see stars in my eyes.
all i've got to keep myself sane, baby.
LANA DEL REY

CHAPTER 28  FALLING IN LOVE

CHAPTER 28 FALLING IN LOVE

sighing in frustration as a particular indigo-headed guy following you, still perplexed as to why on earth he had to drop you off at your classroom instead of you being allowed to do it yourself. alone.

"do you really need to follow me?" you questioned, pausing in your tracks to turn around and face him.

the boy simply nodded while keeping his hands tucked under his uniform shorts. you grumbled as you hurried to your classroom, opening the door and about to shoo scara away.

out of nowhere, he yanked you by the arm and harshly pulled you nearer to his chest, similar to a pail of water tumbling down the floor after you had opened the door.

while you were startled in your location, your back towards his chest, the wet liquid spilled all over the floor. scaramouche scowled from behind you, his protecting arm still wrapped across your shoulders.

despite this, he couldn't help but notice a brunette from around the corner who appeared perplexed by how her plan had failed.

he had the option of releasing you from his grip and to follow donna. when out of nowhere, the two were startled when they heard squeals coming from the classroom.

a slew of females snapping photos from the two's position, fangirling over the sight, causing a red tint to shape in scaramouche's cheeks as he realized how close he was to her.

finally, the boy let you go, while you were still digesting the events and wondering why a bucket of water was there in the first place.

scaramouche cut you off just as you opened your lips to speak, visibly furious. "who placed the bucket of water there?"

then, at that point, unexpectedly albedo appeared from behind followed by xiao who was groaning at the boisterous upheaval. "refrain from taking pictures." albedo harshly requested.

scara waited for anybody to answer as the females immediately put their phones away, followed by a chorus of sorry. he already knew who did it, but he was curious whether any of y/n's useless classmates witnessed it.

no one responded, much to his disappointment. "are you alright, y/n? did scara pull you too roughly?" the ashy-blond-headed boy rushed to check on you, a troubled frown on his face.

at this, an irk mark showed up on scaramouche's head, "what do you mean too roughly??" before scaramouche could counter more, xiao strolled up ahead, isolating both of them.

xiao interrupted the talk, not wanting to express how concerned he felt for y/n. "shut up, two of you, and tidy up this shambles."

"