Montana Headcanons

- While he sleeps in his room in The Statehouse he prefers to sleep outside. Honestly it's a rarity to see him indoors, since he prefers to spend all his time outside.

- Has rode a moose before. Don't ask him how he can't tell you. Also don't ask him if he survived the experience.

- 6'0" also well built. We love to see it.

- Loves rocks and minerals, loves collecting them and examining them, and is surprisingly anal about his rocks, color coordinating them.

- Yes he loses his shit whenever he is called Hannah. Yes he is trying to get better. Does that mean he will ever forgive Miley Cyrus? Never.

- There are more cows in Montana then people. He'll talk to them like they're people and it's adorable and sad at the same time.

- Once met Texas's cows, apparently Texas's cows are assholes.

- He feels more at home with most animals. He's slept with bears before, and wolves, and elk, and basically any other animal in his home.

- Despite this he is a hunter, which he doesn't feel the need to justify to himself other than "the bear he's shooting is not Sheila which makes it alright." It's just natural selection.

- Not good at this whole, friends with humans things. Before moving to The Statehouse the only state he was actually friends with was Wyoming. After moving to The Statehouse it extends a bit, he becomes friends with Alaska, Nevada, and Arkansas as well.

- We already know about Montana and Alaska from my first chapter.

- Nevada and Montana met when Nevada was stargazing, or TRYING to. You can't exactly see a lot of stars in LA. They bonded over how stupid California is and how stupid people in general are and how much they missed the stars. Then Montana took him on a hike to a good stargazing spot. It was a good night.

- Arkansas and Montana becoming friends was weird. They both like rocks and the outdoors and kinda just kept running into each other around and outside the statehouse. Neither of them knew who the other was because who outside of the south knows who Arkansas is and who in the world knows who Montana is? But they met and they surprisingly got along.

(Honestly I only ever considered them for friends because my mom is from Arkansas and my dad is from Montana, but thinking about they do work in their own weird way)

- Montana and Wyoming pretty much sit in silence with each other, or talk about guns and hunting and shit talk the rest of the West. They do get along okay with Idaho, but that's mostly because Idaho also likes guns.

- Will sometimes disappear from his superiors for a long time, and no one ever tells Gov. Gov doesn't usually notice before he gets back, but one time he did and the panic at thinking he lost a state almost killed him, only to find out it was because Montana just didn't want to go to work for like two weeks straight.

- Montana elected the first woman to congress, Jeanette Rankin, and as such respects women. Man drinks his respect women juice more than he drinks his talk to people juice.

I'm gonna put a question here: How would y'all feel about WWI and WWII headcanons? I put it here because some headcanons I have have to do with that, but I don't want to post those if people are going to be uncomfortable.