chapter 3

[9 months later]

Tzuyu's POV:

(Marines base in America, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's barrack)

"man I hate this job. I'm so glad we have 3 months left before we go home for good" Chaeyoung plopped down onto his bed and fell asleep.

I agree. I miss my lil sister and my 2 hyungies at home. I wonder why Jill hasn't call me at all today. Usually she would call me or at least shoot me a text. Weird.

*RINGGGG*

"oh probably Jill" I took out my phone

Caller ID: Jeongyeon Hyung

'oh? why is hung calling me' I thought to myself

"nae hyung" I picked up the phone

"T-T-Tzuyu-ya........." Jeongyeon stuttered.

"yes hyung, why do you sound nervous? what's wrong" I'm starting to get anxious.

"Tzuyu-ya.....Jill" Jeongyeon can't get his word out.

"wae. what's wrong with Jill? HYUNG answer me! what's wrong with my sister?!" I yelled, Chaeyoung woke up from my yelling and asked what's wrong but I didn't answer him.

"Jill...Jill is dead Tzuyu-ya" Jeongyeon couldn't handle it anymore and burst out crying.

"...... stop joking hyung, it's not funny" I don't believe it

"Tzuyu, I'm not joking. She's dead. Mark killed her! Tzuyu, I'm sorry I can't protect her " Jeongyeon cried louder. I froze. My world had stopped. Everything went blank. No. She's not dead. She can't be. My little sister. My anger and pain are rising tremendously, I can feel my tears started to builds up. I threw my phone onto the ground. 

"Tzuyu, what's wrong?" Chaeyoung worries, I didn't answer him but picked up my phone about to throw it again.

"TZUYU TALK TO ME WHAT'S WRONG" Chaeyoung grabbed my hand before I can throw my phone again.

".......... Jill is dead. And Mark killed her." I replied frighteningly. Chaeyoung is speechless. I couldn't handle the pain anymore, I broke down crying.

"Jill. My little sister. She's gone bro. She's gone" I said again crying. Chaeyoung instantly hugged me, crying with me.

*FLASHBACK*

"oppa you really have to leave again tommorow?" Jill asked looking down with tears in her eyes

"mhm, Dad want me to finish my 6 years contract and you know what happened if I say no" I patted her head

"okay.....here I have something for you before you go." Jill took out a brand new rolex from her desk and gave it to me.

"I customize it in the back, Happy birthday oppa" Jill smiled widely

I looked the back of the watch 'T. Chou' and hugged her. "thank you Jill Dill" I teased

*End of flashback*

After 5 minutes of crying, I pulled away.

My face turned into a poker face and my eyes turned dark, soulless even. The only thing you can see in my face and eyes is burning with haters to find Mark and get my revenge.

" find Mark for me. I'm going to tear that motherfucker into pieces." I viciously said to Chaeyoung.

"Let's do it together" Chaeyoung agreed.
——————————————
(3 months later, Back in Korea)

Sana's POV:

(MiSaMoHyo House)

"YAH! WHO DRANK ALL MY BANANA MILK??" Momo exclaimed, Me, Jihyo and Mina rushed out of our room thought something happened.